Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cynthia Vance Productions - A tribute To Smokin' Joe (Must Watch!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said, if you wanted responses, real responses, you'd do far better to rhapsodize the Glory of Smokin' Joe in a few paragraphs, share your take on his Legend, tell the people what it especially is about Frazier and what he accomplished that you think makes the man Great.

Elevate, man, elevate.

Comment

Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
      As I said, if you wanted responses, real responses, you'd do far better to rhapsodize the Glory of Smokin' Joe in a few paragraphs, share your take on his Legend, tell the people what it especially is about Frazier and what he accomplished that you think makes the man Great.

Elevate, man, elevate.
      I take heed. I will now proceed to remove that bull**** from my original post.

Comment

bump...............

Comment

Everyone needs to see this......................

Comment

great vid!

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post
              great vid!
              thanks.

Comment

IMO Frazier would have finished Ali in the Thrilla in Manila fight, if his corner allowed him to continue.

Both were spent, but Ali was ready to pass out. You can tell Frazier still had adrenaline to keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by Jo94403 View Post
                  IMO Frazier would have finished Ali in the Thrilla in Manila fight, if his corner allowed him to continue.

Both were spent, but Ali was ready to pass out. You can tell Frazier still had adrenaline to keep going.
                  Ali would never quit. Frazier was blind by the 15th round. ALi would have made it permanent (resto-collins) if futch didn't throw the towel in.

Frazier was a sitting duck ready to be knocked out.

Please stop making excuses/sour grapes to diminish Ali's greatness.

This is not the reason I made this thread.

A better discussion would be whether frazier is better than larry holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
                    "I sign autographs, posters, this and that. It's nice. It means the people remember, and like what they remember. Mostly what they remember is me and Clay.

We were, I think, what is good about boxing----skill and passion, and the both of us tapping deep into ourselves for that extra effort. In that ring, we brought the best out of each other."
                    - Joe Frazier

Joe Frazier tastes his finest hour in round 15 of an all out war:

"On March 8, 1971, at Madison Square Garden Joe Frazier solidified his legacy on route to becoming a legendary all time great fighter. We rate his resume as genuine grade A quality. Some even say he is greater than Larry Holmes"
                    wow, ALI sure did talk a lot of smack. haha
                    half of the video was just him talking down to Frazier.

but a great video nonetheless.

and it's sad that they have a statue of Rocky outside the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and not one of Smokin' Joe Frazier.

tis truly is sad

but a good post bro

Comment

It's a shame and a disgrace what happened to Joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X