Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rise of Atheism in America (INFOGRAFIC)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    The thought of a growing minority of non-religious people makes a lot of Americans blood boil.
    the matrix is inside the soda machine

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      the matrix is inside the soda machine

........BSOD

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Locz View Post
          Oh brother...

Comment

• You can call me whatever you want, I simply don't see enough evidence for the existence of any sort of god, I don't "refuse" to believe in a higher power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kastrioti View Post
              You can call me whatever you want, I simply don't see enough evidence for the existence of any sort of god, I don't "refuse" to believe in a higher power.
              so are you saying god is contingent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mozza View Post
                Yes, yes and yes. I'm still hoping you're going to take up my previous challenge to name a religion which has beliefs less daft than those typically associated with atheism.
                I want you to prove to me that god doesnt exist through reason and science...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                  There are different kinds of belief.

Religious belief or a faith in God isnt the same as a 'belief' in science or reason or a belief Pac will get stopped by Cotto in round 10.

...oh bollocks, did i just get drawn into yet another boxing scene thread on religion?
                  **** IT!!

The power of the ****ty thread compels thee.
                  I asked him if he believed in all three i was curious...

Comment

• America is still more religious than secular europe. Even their foreign policy is influenced by a former president who declared a crusade! And the crusaders ARE back in the holy lands of ours. This time not for the silk roads but for the oil wells!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Dope View Post
                      I want you to prove to me that god doesnt exist through reason and science...
                      Can you prove the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist through reason and science?

Hint, it has something to do with disproving negatives...

May you be touched by his noodly appendage, rAmen.

Comment

Working...
                      X