No announcement yet.

no spamming how many point's is behind you karma bar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    205566 points for me .... don't really understand how it works though ... even after reading ???'s explanation ....
    205566 is your karma/reputation points which contributes to your rep power level. What ??? mentioned of 500 posts also contributes to your karma power which is reflected below your name as rep power. Also, what he meant with 100,000 points is the karma/reputation points which also affects your rep power bar level. which is different from ecash points. Its in one of my blog. open it and it contains the threads that explains all of these.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
      205566 is your karma/reputation points which contributes to your rep power level. What ??? mentioned of 500 posts also contributes to your karma power which is reflected below your name as rep power. Also, what he meant with 100,000 points is the karma/reputation points which also affects your rep power bar level. which is different from ecash points. Its in one of my blog. open it and it contains the threads that explains all of these.
      If that is the case.... Why does Burner have 16000 post and zero rep......

Comment

Originally posted by b4real View Post
        with 16000, that is equivalent to 32 rep power bar level. BUT, if your reputation/karma points is negative, because you received more red karma than green karma, then your rep power level goes to zero, and the bar will be red. If his rep/karma points returns to the positive and turns green, his rep power bar of 32 will return, plus the # of years which also contributes to the rep level, among other things. Again, its in the how to tutorials in my blog entry.

Comment

Originally posted by b4real View Post
          lets take your case for example. Even if I don't know your actual rep point level except what makavelli and el mustang showed which is his reputation point level, you have rep power of 2. That is coming from your post count of over 500, then your # of years, which you started in 2009. You also have one green box so far. With that, it means your reputation point level is low, surely below 100,000, and even below 10,000.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
            You got a **** load of rep points.
            There posters on here in the billion's....

Comment

486155 point(s) total

If one of the big karma hitters gimme some green I would go up a rep point.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
                ok ... thanks man ... now it makes sense

Comment

i got nothing.....

Comment

1019253 point(s) total for me...

Comment

Working...
                    X