No announcement yet.

Burglar alarm !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burglar alarm !!!

WTF !I JUST SAW A BURGLAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THEN I SAID "WHAT THE ****" BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE JUMPS OUT THROUGH THE WINDOW LIKE RAMBO !! GRRRRRRR I THOUGHT IT WAS THE TIME TO USE MY BOXING SKILLS FOR THE FIRST TIME ! HAHAH

Originally posted by Right2TheTemple View Post
    WTF !I JUST SAW A BURGLAR RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THEN I SAID "WHAT THE ****" BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE JUMPS OUT THROUGH THE WINDOW LIKE RAMBO !! GRRRRRRR I THOUGHT IT WAS THE TIME TO USE MY BOXING SKILLS FOR THE FIRST TIME ! HAHAH

Track and field > Boxing in a self defense situation.

Doesnt it suck when you spend all this time in your head thinking of what you would do to someone who hurt your family or broke into your house, just to have them run away like a scared bunny?

I hate that stuff, sorry bro. Hopefully you will get a fat burgler wearing a tapout shirt next time.

Comment

did u shoot him?

flying projectile > right cross
      Last edited by pacquiao-king; 04-02-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacquiao-king View Post
        did u shoot him?

flying projectile > right cross
        energy projectile > flying projectile

Hadoken > Ruger.

Neither Ryu or Ken have ever been shot with a gun ---> FACT

Comment

No i didnt shoot,i dont have a gun my room! after i yelled to him "WHAT THE ****?" he jumps out the window real fast .. he even left his dirty small low life slippers outside and dropped the stolen items ..Fortunately , i got nothing to reclaim they were dropped outside by that scared little burglar.. but the burglar left that dirty flip-flops what a loser !Now i know what to do when i caught a burglar again .. No what the **** , No Warnings .. Just do what my mama will make her proud

Comment

who the **** jumps out a window like super crack head.

Comment

Originally posted by ceevee11 View Post
              who the **** jumps out a window like super crack head.
              yeah that crack head is maybe a drug addict

Comment

Working...
              X