No announcement yet.

If a poster cuts on your fighter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
    ie. says they suck, or are not great, have a bad chin, can't box, etc....all things pertaining to the sport, would or do you red k them? just curious! be honest!
    No. People are welcome to their opinions. I have only given occasional red K for blatantly moronic comments.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

i've recently gotten red ks for saying...zab judah would beat hatton @ 140. wright would beat abraham @160. and miranda won the first fight against abraham. and i prolly got one in past for saying calzaghe would lose to pavlik or dawson. nothing inflammatory just opinions... and karma im not sure should be apart of forums

Comment

Originally posted by egreezy View Post
        i've recently gotten red ks for saying...zab judah would beat hatton @ 140. wright would beat abraham @160. and miranda won the first fight against abraham. and i prolly got one in past for saying calzaghe would lose to pavlik or dawson. nothing inflammatory just opinions... and karma im not sure should be apart of forums
        From who if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
          ie. says they suck, or are not great, have a bad chin, can't box, etc....all things pertaining to the sport, would or do you red k them? just curious! be honest!
          I don't have a favourite fighter so I have no reason to give out red K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
            Red K sent due to asking questions!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              Red K sent due to asking questions!!
              Red given because you gave me red k...I will bomb you with it! HAHAHAHA!

Comment

I don't think I've ever given red K.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Ironside View Post
                  I don't think I've ever given red K.
                  Red K given for not wanting to give red K!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Ray View Post
                    brooklynbomber, landshark, greatjoe.... im gonna get redkd for telling u this lol

Comment

I only give out red k to people like Tunney ( after countless ) of been given one by him and his multiple ALTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X