Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Furious: Chisora Fined $50,000 For Klitschko Slap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The WBC is a disgrace. A corrupt organization. If anyone deservces to be fined, it's Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by AngloArab View Post
      Vitali may be the toughest SOB in the history of the sport. He can take that slap. I personally don't feel the fine was necessary, but I'm not that surprised by it. What I do find unacceptable is how Sulaiman unashamedly backs Klitschko and states he'll 'definitely' win. What Chisora did will undoubtedly sell the fight. Sulaiman's comments show that the president of the ****ing commission is a) picking sides and b) stating that the result of the fight is a foregone conclusion.
      He's supposed to be unbiased and shouldn't be disregarding the chances of a challenger to his commission's title.
      Not even close. He quit against Byrd ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        The WBC is a disgrace. A corrupt organization. If anyone deservces to be fined, it's Klitschko.
        Care to explain?

Comment

the fine is a ****ing joke. for 50 grand u could hire someone to shoot Vitali

Comment

suliaman just made 50 grand for himself, now thats gangsta

Comment

Now I'm not a Vitali fan in the slightest, but now even I am hoping he puts a beating of a lifetime on Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Find things like this funny. What Chisora did amounted to a battery the same way Floyd grabbing Ortiz by the throat at a press conference amounted to battery. One gets fined, the other walks away free.

I don't have a problem with them fining Chisora and I don't have a problem with them not doing anything about Mayweather choking Ortiz but I expect to see consistency. It is disappointing when you know their action or failure to act is based on them trying to keep certain fighters happy as opposed to enforcing what they believe is right.
                Bradley gets stripped, mayweather doesn't. Both had a slight lay off. WBC are crooks.

Comment

No need to watch the fight now, we already seen more action at the weigh-ins than we're gonna see at the actual fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    True dat. I couldn't care less about the outcome of this fight until that slap. lol In fact, I would've wanted Chisora to win, just to see an underdog dethrone Vitali. Now I want to see "Dr. Ironfist" live up to his name and dish out some merciless punishment. Classless thuggery has no place in this world, not even in a combat sport.
                    Agree 100%. Chisora deserves the fine, and just as another poster has mentioned, B-Hop was fined much more for a less blatant move on Winky, so there is precedent for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      That's such bull*****...

I think chisora is getting paid 250K and theyre taking away 20%???
                      That number doesn't sound credible to me, I think Chisora is taking around 20% of the money earned of this fight, so it could be more than a million, depending on sales. Chisora was making around $500,000 for the Wlad fight. Post a link.

Comment

Working...
                      X