Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Family Structure and Having a Father is the Most Important thing in the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Family Structure and Having a Father is the Most Important thing in the World

Mods, please dont delete or lock this thread. This is a serious, non trolling honest personal take on a serious situation that is going on in our country right now.

LISTEN TO ME PRECISELY,

The reason why black people always get in trouble with the law is because the black community has a broken family structure. The black man does not stay with the family and they dont raise their kids.

If you ever went to school in an inner city school in america and grew up in the city, you always see black kids challenge authority. They are the ones always acting up in class. They are the ones always as megas wrote in those black white cop threads of "not bowing down."

Now why do young black men always challenge authority?

BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RAISED BY THEIR FATHERS.

They are the authority figure in the house. I grew up in the hood in the deep south, i hung out with black people, i have a lot of black friends, THEY ALL RUN THEIR HOUSEHOLDS. They come and go as they please. They are the authority. A MOTHER, A WOMAN CANNOT COMMAND THE SAME AUTHORITY, THE SAME FEAR, THE SAME RESPECT THAT A MAN, A FATHER CAN COMMAND.

THE THREAT OF GETTING YOUR ASS WHOOPED IS JUST NOT THERE.

That is why i believe in corporal punishment. A woman can try to act all hard as she can, its just not the same when coming from a man.

They grow up their entire lives being the boss. So when they get to school, when they interact with other societal authority figures (police, teachers) they buck, the become belligerent.

HOW DARE THIS STRANGER TELL ME WHAT TO DO? THAT **** DOESNT EVEN HAPPEN IN MY HOUSE!!!!

If you are raised by a woman your entire life,

YOU WILL BE EMOTIONAL
    YOU WILL BE BELLIGERENT
    YOU WILL HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM

That's why there are so many young black men in jail. They have been raised by without a father. They react first, whenever there is a problem. That's why black kids are always fighting in school.

They DONT HAVE ENOUGH PRACTICE BEING TOLD NO BY AN AUTHORITY FIGURE.

When you grow up with a father, you cant just do whatever da fck you want. YOU WILL BE CHIN CHECKED. YOU WILL BE TOLD NO, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE IT OR GET YOUR ARSED WHOOPED.

That is why prisons are filled to the brim with black people.
    That is why Sterling Alton didnt "bow down" to the police and he started scuffling with them.

THIS ISNT JUST A BLACK THING, THIS IS A HUMAN THING THAT ENCOMPASSES ALL ETHNICITIES...

YOU KNOW WHO ELSE DIDNT GROW UP WITH A FATHER AND DID WHATEVER THE FCK THEY WANTED TO DO?

ADAM LANZA, the newtown mass killer. His mother loved him too much, placated him too much, babied him too much, and never said no to him...

Im willing to be the colombine shooters never got whoopings ass children. I bet all these school shooting kids never had an active father in their life AND THEY NEVER GOT BEAT DOWNS AT HOME.

A man who has gotten to old age HAS SEEN IT ALL. They know the game. They know how to carry themselves. They pass that on to their children so they know how to handle themselves in the world.

A man is who teaches you how to ride a bike,
    A man is who teaches you how to drive a car,
    A man is who teaches you how to fight,
    A man is who teaches you how to bang b*ches,
    A man is who teaches you how to hunt,
    A man is who chin checks you at home if you dont want to listen to mother,

A man is who teaches you the way of the world.
    Last edited by SterlingStained; 07-09-2016, 02:48 PM.

Those guyz young doe

Comment

Very true. The interest isn't there to be a father in too many communities. Being at 'da club' is more important than raising your children to be future men and women. Not only that, but misplacing the blame as to why this is occurring is a uniquely American thing. The childlike reaction of blaming everyone but yourself is a trait of this community as well.

Comment

Not only the lack of a father but you see homes where there is one and dude is a straight up punk. A lack of strong fathers is the case as well when the father is actually there(heck look at Broner, dude's dad is there and Broner is still an idiot). Look at all these sissies America is producing. Just straight up sad.

Kids get their identity from their father, that's why it's so important to have them in the home. Real stuff Sterling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Not only the lack of a father but you see homes where there is one and dude is a straight up punk. A lack of strong fathers is the case as well when the father is actually there(heck look at Broner, dude's dad is there and Broner is still an idiot). Look at all these sissies America is producing. Just straight up sad.

Kids get their identity from their father, that's why it's so important to have them in the home. Real stuff Sterling.
          yet broner is rich and famous. im willing to bet if broner's dad wasnt there we would not know who he is.

AND IM WILLING TO BET MY LIFE THAT THE LACK OF FATHERS AND THIS WEAK SOCIAL MEDIA ERA IS THE REASON WHY TRANSGENDEREDNESS AND ****SEXUALITY IS BEING MORE EASILY ACCEPTED NORMALIZED!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            yet broner is rich and famous. im willing to bet if broner's dad wasnt there we would not know who he is.

AND IM WILLING TO BET MY LIFE THAT THE LACK OF FATHERS AND THIS WEAK SOCIAL MEDIA ERA IS THE REASON WHY TRANSGENDEREDNESS AND ****SEXUALITY IS BEING MORE EASILY ACCEPTED NORMALIZED!!!!!!
            It seems more like to me Mike Stafford steered him in that direction than his pops, he seems like a dude just along for the ride since the money is there, no way would I let my son grow up to be some obnoxious fool acting like an idiot for the cameras. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers, we were all raised by my father. Not for one second would we think about acting like a fool(even if it was just for the cameras to sell ourselves), my Pops would be quick as heck to chin check us. Still remember when I was 14 and thought I was gonna do what I wanted, Pops punched me in the chest so hard and fast,

You're speaking the truth though man, i'm with you

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              It seems more like to me Mike Stafford steered him in that direction than his pops, he seems like a dude just along for the ride since the money is there, no way would I let my son grow up to be some obnoxious fool acting like an idiot for the cameras. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers, we were all raised by my father. Not for one second would we think about acting like a fool(even if it was just for the cameras to sell ourselves), my Pops would be quick as heck to chin check us. Still remember when I was 14 and thought I was gonna do what I wanted, Pops punched me in the chest so hard and fast,

You're speaking the truth though man, i'm with you
              but about the gay acceptance part?

my father is STAUNCHLY AGAINST ****sexuality and finds transgendered people utterly disgusting.

he hates the fact that i support gay marriage and gay rights.

i told him only reason why i support gay marriage is to possibly reduce ****sexual promiscuity thus possibly reducing the transmission of the AIDS... he told me to STFU.

Comment

Bill Cosby been saying that for years so I'm going ahead and assume sterling archer is a serial rapist

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Bill Cosby been saying that for years so I'm going ahead and assume sterling archer is a serial rapist

i dont believe some of those women.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    but about the gay acceptance part?

my father is STAUNCHLY AGAINST ****sexuality and finds transgendered people utterly disgusting.

he hates the fact that i support gay marriage and gay rights.

i told him only reason why i support gay marriage is to possibly reduce ****sexual promiscuity thus possibly reducing the transmission of the AIDS... he told me to STFU.

Listen to your Pops Archer, that's what this thread is about. Don't make him punch you in the chest like my Pops did to me

Comment

Working...
                    X