Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the situation on "no go zones" in Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Some claim (trump for one) that London has no go areas that even the police don't go to.

Living outside of London and frequently visit i have never come across or heard of such zones.

It's only americans i see claim this.
    That must be because Londons some magical multicultural paradise. Bring yourself up to the midlands and visit such charming areas as Lozells, Aston, Handsworth etc after dark and I guarantee your soft white arse will never be seen again.

To the OP, the worst country in Europe is France, Marseille is actually worse than Paris as its on the south coast, 80% of it is basically Muslim/African slums at this point and white people can't go there, French police are armed unlike ours so may be a little braver I don't know. They've had riots constantly in France for 2 decades even if the news doesn't show most of them. The rest of western Europes got its problems though.

Comment

LOL, Sweden has literally changed from one of the safest countries in the world, to the rape capital of the west with the influx of African/Muslim immigration.

Literally, I kid you not, almost 100% of all rapes are committed by Africans, and Muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
        I don't think it has much to do with "sharia", more like they feel that it's their territory now so they don't like when cops, firemen or anybody perceived as representing the state comes in.
        Something that has become systematic is that every time a patrol follows a suspect vehicle into a immigrants populated area, the suspect will call for all the neighborhood entourage for help, 10 year olds little ****s will throw rocks at them etc and the police will leave because their hierarchy don't want trouble and are scared of anything that could lead to major riots.
        disgusting. in Russia, cops are armed with vodka and AK-47s, muscums wouldn't dare to do any of this stuff there.

Comment

Some of the no go areas in London have barricades with armed militias.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            disgusting. in Russia, cops are armed with vodka and AK-47s, muscums wouldn't dare to do any of this stuff there.
            They also regularly report car fires only to ambush firemen and attack them for a laugh.
            Last edited by Y0@NN; 12-11-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
              That must be because Londons some magical multicultural paradise. Bring yourself up to the midlands and visit such charming areas as Lozells, Aston, Handsworth etc after dark and I guarantee your soft white arse will never be seen again.

To the OP, the worst country in Europe is France, Marseille is actually worse than Paris as its on the south coast, 80% of it is basically Muslim/African slums at this point and white people can't go there, French police are armed unlike ours so may be a little braver I don't know. They've had riots constantly in France for 2 decades even if the news doesn't show most of them. The rest of western Europes got its problems though.
              Never said nor implied it was. I just answered the OP truthfully. I have never heard or seen these so called no go sharia law areas in London

If you can point to an article where it states which part of London is no go i'd be happy to take a look.
              Last edited by BodiesInFlight; 12-10-2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Why is Europe, one little corner of the world, so obsessed with being assimilated into foreign populations?

Is it some sort of submissive sexual fetish? Are they that terrified of the local businessmen who want more immigrant labor? What's the deal?

They've given their future, their existence away. It's too late not for them to reverse their demographic decisions or Europe to stay ethnically European for much longer.

In return for their existence they've gotten... A few shootings and rapes? A soccer player or two? Great trade!

Too bad you don't have a time machine so you can all kill the guy who came up with this idea as an infant.
                Last edited by ////; 12-10-2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

You got 2 dudes from the UK saying it's BS, yet, the conversation keeps going.

Comment

Europe is basically a teenage girl who was peer pressured into doing a facefck movie promised she would "be cool and make money at the same time".

European men who are slowly waking up to what their cities have become are equivalent to that woman's 10 year old son finding his mom's video on google.

Comment

I've never encountered any. I mean, there's certain places you wouldn't want to walk around, alone, late at night, but "no go zones?", it's more sensationilsed hyperbole from the usual sources.

Comment

Working...
                      X