Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[stunning]fredie roache claims pac dropped khan TWICE in sparring,says hes too big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [stunning]fredie roache claims pac dropped khan TWICE in sparring,says hes too big

roache also claims pac is to big strong and fast for khan>>>>

Talking his way out of the fight, or starting the hype for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Talking his way out of the fight, or starting the hype for it?
      in another interview he says 3 names were given to him by arum,,khan being one of them

he says hes happy with either of the 3,im pretty sure it will be khan

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        in another interview he says 3 names were given to him by arum,,khan being one of them

he says hes happy with either of the 3,im pretty sure it will be khan
        I hope so..but if one of them was Crawford then Arum can Line his own pockets even more then that's what we will see. And I wouldn't mind that fight either honestly....

Comment

Khan does the booty dew yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            Khan does the booty dew yet again
            like paulie said,randon test that boy and he looks like an amateure ,,>>

pac got some skill but his power aint there no more

Comment

LOL the only ones who take Freddie Roach serious are the Mayweather fans.

No way Pacquiao dropped Khan, and no way is Pac bigger, Khan walks around in the 170s and re-hydrated to the 160s on his welterweight debut.

Roach is not all their man, his mind is slipping for the past few years.

Comment

Freddie Roach with the Stone Cold Steve Stunner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  LOL the only ones who take Freddie Roach serious are the Mayweather fans.

No way Pacquiao dropped Khan, and no way is Pac bigger, Khan walks around in the 170s and re-hydrated to the 160s on his welterweight debut.

Roach is not all their man, his mind is slipping for the past few years.
                  it will be funny to hear khans response,if im not mistaken it was khan who cliamed he dropped pac in sparring 3 times in a tweet,,but i think when roach denied it khan backtracked

Comment

Pac is smaller than Khan I'm pretty sure

If Roach has any say in the matter, the Khan fight won't happen

Comment

Working...
                    X