No announcement yet.

Jack Dempsey appreciation thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Dempsey appreciation thread!

post any thing about the manassah mauler! man he's so great!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=jack+dempsey
    Last edited by butterfly1964; 03-27-2006, 05:09 PM.

One of my all time favorite fighters. Glad that we can agree on something Butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
      One of my all time favorite fighters. Glad that we can agree on something Butterfly.
      alot better than marciano, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
        why cant u just let it go for once? you have a bad obsession

i was going to post something great on this thread, a tribute to dempsey one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. however, i changed my mind, **** YOU BUTTERFLY. your a piece of **** little ***** who likes to start trouble. i thought for once u made this thread for good reasons, however i was wrong. your whole agenda is to bring down marciano. i hadvnt seen one thread where you cant go without critisizing rocky. even though this thread is about dempsey, AND NO ONE MENTIONED ROCKYS NAMES, U HAVE TO BRING IT UP TO START TROUBLE. NOT ONLY DO U BRING HIS NAME UP AN A IRRELEVANT THREAD, U ALSO said something negative.

- you have no right to comment on marciano. you dont even know the top contenders of his era. you know nothing of marciano or his era. you simply hate marciano. your agenda is too bring his legend down. your a hypocrite, a prick, an annoying ****, an ass kisser, and the worst part of it all is you don't want to listen when someone tries to teach you.

please stop bring marciano in other threads for no reason and speaking negativley about him. this is a jack dempsey appreciation thread but u turned it into a "marciano hater" thread.

you do like to bust peoples balls dont you? well ur at it, why don't you take frazier's dick out of ur mouth and ali's **** out of ur ass.

i refuse to post on this thread now

Comment

dempsey with louis two of the greatest of all time

Comment

One of the toughest mother****ers to step between those ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieQ49
              why cant u just let it go for once? you have a bad obsession

i was going to post something great on this thread, a tribute to dempsey one of the greatest heavyweights of all time. however, i changed my mind, **** YOU BUTTERFLY. your a piece of **** little ***** who likes to start trouble. i thought for once u made this thread for good reasons, however i was wrong. your whole agenda is to bring down marciano. i hadvnt seen one thread where you cant go without critisizing rocky. even though this thread is about dempsey, AND NO ONE MENTIONED ROCKYS NAMES, U HAVE TO BRING IT UP TO START TROUBLE. NOT ONLY DO U BRING HIS NAME UP AN A IRRELEVANT THREAD, U ALSO said something negative.

- you have no right to comment on marciano. you dont even know the top contenders of his era. you know nothing of marciano or his era. you simply hate marciano. your agenda is too bring his legend down. your a hypocrite, a prick, an annoying ****, an ass kisser, and the worst part of it all is you don't want to listen when someone tries to teach you.

please stop bring marciano in other threads for no reason and speaking negativley about him. this is a jack dempsey appreciation thread but u turned it into a "marciano hater" thread.

you do like to bust peoples balls dont you? well ur at it, why don't you take frazier's dick out of ur mouth and ali's **** out of ur ass.

i refuse to post on this thread now
              alright i'm sorry, geeeess! calm down before you break something there, lol!

Comment

Jack Dempsey a great fighter (pictures)

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                i have no comment but what i will say is that Jack Dempsey was one tough guy. Strength of a bull and had good speed and foot work to boot. He's definitely one of the best fighters of all time.

"Still considered the first real star of boxing, Dempsey’s intimidating appearance and exciting style guaranteed that his fights were always major events. He dethroned Jess Willard on 4 July 1919 in a beating considered as savage as any in heavyweight history. Willard complained after that Dempsey’s glove contained an iron bolt."

Ring Magazine

Dempsey vs Willard
                Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 03-27-2006, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Jack Dempsey Pics 2

Dempsey

Dempsey training with pulleys

Rough and Tuff

His Fighting stance
                  Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 03-27-2006, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Jack Dempsey Pics 3

Long Count

Statue at his birth place

probably only fighter i have as many pictures of as marciano

sorry they wouldn't let it in one post
                    Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 03-27-2006, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X