Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Dont get on me, Judges(maybe not the ones in this fight, admitted) on the whole will leaan towards a fighter that is trying to make the fight. If Bradley had put on some kind of defensive masterclass and peppered manny along the way, then you would have a point, but he didnt so you dont.
    You said aggression counts as scoring. Which was false. And the truth is, Manny's aggression was largely ineffective, which the judges in this case took notice of.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      up your thread about how black skin holds up better in regards to damage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      what?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
        up your thread about how black skin holds up better in regards to damage.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        haha! it's known that the more melanin in one's skin is stronger than those with less malanin

Comment

True, it was a horrible fight, but thats what Bradley does and thats why I have no desire to see a rematch or any fight of his. He makes Austin Trout look like Arturo Gatti.
          Harsh

I think it showed the importance of activity levels in 'tactical' fights though. Not the first fight this year to do so either. Keep moving, keep putting that jab out there. Cotto didn't do enough of it against Trout and the cards seem to have punished him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
            haha! it's known that the more melanin in one's skin is stronger than those with less malanin
            I never even made a thread like that

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              You said aggression counts as scoring. Which was false. And the truth is, Manny's aggression was largely ineffective, which the judges in this case took notice of.
              You are talking out of your arse as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Harsh

I think it showed the importance of activity levels in 'tactical' fights though. Not the first fight this year to do so either. Keep moving, keep putting that jab out there. Cotto didn't do enough of it against Trout and the cards seem to have punished him for it.
                I actually picked Trout over Cotto and I thought he did well.(off topic)

Comment

I'm amazed how people call themselves boxing fans but can't grasp the idea off countering or fighting off the back foot
                  Some think that if a fighter doesn't walk towards Pacquiao swinging then they are in survival mode
                  Manny is such an attacking force that anything but countering is a ******ed tactic

Comment

You are talking out of your arse as usual.
                    Effective aggression is one of the four things judges score fights on. Yes, it's true some judges favor the fighter who comes forward but that doesn't mean it's right. Sorry...seems like you're the one with the head up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
                      Pac Fans: "Damn, slo-mo!!! We know Pac hit him a few times!!! Bradley didn't swell 'cause he uses cocoa butter on his head and face."

Comment

Working...
                      X