Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxingscene, I would like to talk to you for 9 minutes and 7 seconds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Nothing is as good as raw juicing yourself. Those Naked juices have a lot of extra sugar in them, as you can't dictate how much of each fruit, and veggie goes in. Also, you want to drink your juice as fresh as possible. . The bottled juices are also flash pasteurized, and kill a lot of the critical enzymes. You want your juice to be "alive" as possible.

They are about the best choice if you do want to buy your juices pre-made, though. THem, and Odwalla.

You can get a good juicer for 100-200, and you'll save a lot of money in the long run. Those Naked juices are very expensive. You can get huge bags of carrots, and apples for cheap. And big bunches of kale, bok choy, dandelion greens, spinach are cheap too. . . And your cucumbers, and celery. . . It's so fun just to go through your produce aisle and pick out your fuits, and veggies. So much choice! So much delicious freshness!

Trigg is more knowledgeable than me, but I'm sure he'll have a similar stance regarding this .
    Thanks for the info!

Comment

I am Oriental and have been eating rice, noodles and a lot of salt. In the past 4 years, I have been having diarrhoea literally 5 or 6 days of the week and it can be 3 or 4 times a day.

I believe I am wheat or gluten intolerant now, perhaps from eating bread, rice and noodles one or 2 times a day. I also eat unhealthy food.

I think it may be time for me to try this diet and become healthy. I sometimes feel really bad because I am losing all the goodness since it is not being digested. It is my fault, I have been lazy as ****.

Time to change because my body must be getting long term damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
        I am Oriental and have been eating rice, noodles and a lot of salt. In the past 4 years, I have been having diarrhoea literally 5 or 6 days of the week and it can be 3 or 4 times a day.

I believe I am wheat or gluten intolerant now, perhaps from eating bread, rice and noodles one or 2 times a day. I also eat unhealthy food.

I think it may be time for me to try this diet and become healthy. I sometimes feel really bad because I am losing all the goodness since it is not being digested. It is my fault, I have been lazy as ****.

Time to change because my body must be getting long term damage.
        I'm glad to hear this. I guarantee that if you go gluten free, your mind and body will feel like a whole new person. Keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
          I'm glad to hear this. I guarantee that if you go gluten free, your mind and body will feel like a whole new person. Keep us updated on your progress.

Is wheat bread not good for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            Is wheat bread not good for you?
            It depends if you have a gluten intolerance. I can't have it at all. Do you have regular bowl movements everyday? Do you feel tired and bloated after eating bread?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              It depends if you have a gluten intolerance. I can't have it at all. Do you have regular bowl movements everyday? Do you feel tired and bloated after eating bread?

Im not sure, but like subway so i cant go 0 glutens. Gotta have a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                Im not sure, but like subway so i cant go 0 glutens. Gotta have a little.
                My body changed when I wen't gluten free. Try some gluten free bread. They're not to bad.

Comment

Trigs got them Mike Tyson teef.

Comment

Positive thread carry on.

Comment

Working...
                    X