No announcement yet.

Why are people afraid of these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
    Scientists say its racial memory.. Sometime in our evolution.. Humans needed to be very afraid of spiders.. or a particular spider.. It's in our genes
    That's cool.

Some people aren't afraid enough of things. I heard about a bear raised from Captivity and a family let it into their house, I'm sure it's a friendly bear. But it is a bear.

We might have a bad day and not talk to our family members. That bear has a bad day and it's going to phuck you up, no questions asked. No matter how friendly it's always been.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
      That's cool.

Some people aren't afraid enough of things. I heard about a bear raised from Captivity and a family let it into their house, I'm sure it's a friendly bear. But it is a bear.

We might have a bad day and not talk to our family members. That bear has a bad day and it's going to phuck you up, no questions asked. No matter how friendly it's always been.
      Like that guy who hangs out with the Lions.. I am sure he is going end up cat food..

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        I am about to pour gasoline on a huge ant pile outside, how does that make you feel?
        Go for it.

See how you feel about it.

Next thing you know: some big Old human-sized queen ant is going to abduct you, then force you to be in her new colony for: 'Killing all her men.'

Soon you'll be underground, getting ant-phucked, and not allowed to write any letters home.

Comment

Just got done. I hate the sight of ant piles. Ants are dangerous insects

Comment

Working...
          X