Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megyn Kelly just interviewed Miss Piggy on Foxnews. When asked if she had any witnesses who heard Trump call her Miss Piggy...she didn't answer. She claimed he caused her to have years of anorexia and bulimia which she never had before. Then Megyn quote a newspaper interview that Miss Piggy did before the contest where she admitted having anorexia and bulimia before the contest and even meeting Trump...and that she was a skeleton. Miss Piggy was lost for words and tried to say the newspaper article was wrong (I think it was the Washington Post...definitely a main stream newspaper). Megyn completely discredited her and it should all backfire on Hillary. Miss Piggy is an actress looking for publicity. She had a weight clause in here contract and gained 65 lbs. It was a legitimate concern for a Miss Universe winner under contract.

The irony here is Megyn Kelly who was at odds with Trump over woman's issues during the primary debates has now become his defender...and a really good one at that.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
      when silicon valley companies start moving to ireland to get the tax rate, that's really going to hurt california
      That'll happen

Comment

• During Monday night’s first presidential debate at Hofstra University, Hillary Clinton misrepresented her longstanding support for the Trans Pacific Partnership agreement to millions of American viewers.

During an exchange in which Clinton defended NAFTA and her husband’s trade policies of the 1990s, Trump said:

NAFTA is the worst trade deal maybe ever signed anywhere but certainly ever signed in this country and now you want to approve Trans Pacific Partnership. You were totally in favor of it and then you heard how I said how bad it was and if you win, you would approve it and it would be almost as bad as NAFTA. Nothing will ever top that.

“That is not accurate,” Clinton said in response. “I was against it [TPP] once it was finally negotiated and the terms were laid out.”

Trump interjected: “You called it [TPP] the gold standard. You called it the gold standard of trade deals. You said it was the finest deal you’ve ever seen. You heard what I said about it and you were against it.”

Clinton replied: “Donald, I know you live in your own reality, but that is not the facts. The facts are I did say, I hoped it would be a good deal. But when it was negotiated, which I was not responsible for, I concluded it wasn’t.”

However, Clinton’s claim is not true.

Trump is correct.

In 2012, Clinton declared that TPP “set the gold standard in trade agreements.”

CNN has reported that Hillary Clinton is on the record for having praised or promoted the TPP at least 45 times.

As Bloomberg reported in 2013, Hillary Clinton took on a “leading part in drafting the Trans-Pacific Partnership.”

It was not until she began facing political pressure along the campaign trail that Clinton eventually came out and claimed to oppose the deal. However, just this last week, Bill Clinton said that the case for approving TPP was “clear.”

Trump has previously argued that Clinton only says she’s against the TPP because she was “shamed” into doing so and he has warned that, if elected President, Clinton “will immediately approve it [TPP] if it is put before her.”

“Here’s how it would go,” Trump has explained, “she would make a small token change, declare the pact fixed, and ram it through. That’s why Hillary is now only saying she has problems with the TPP ‘in its current form,’ – ensuring that she can rush to embrace it again at her earliest opportunity.”

Trump has challenged the media, which doubts his argument, to ask Clinton if she will pledge “to withdraw from the TPP her first day in office and unconditionally rule out its passage in any form.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...s-support-tpp/

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          During Monday night’s first presidential debate at Hofstra University, Hillary Clinton misrepresented her longstanding support for the Trans Pacific Partnership agreement to millions of American viewers.

During an exchange in which Clinton defended NAFTA and her husband’s trade policies of the 1990s, Trump said:

NAFTA is the worst trade deal maybe ever signed anywhere but certainly ever signed in this country and now you want to approve Trans Pacific Partnership. You were totally in favor of it and then you heard how I said how bad it was and if you win, you would approve it and it would be almost as bad as NAFTA. Nothing will ever top that.

“That is not accurate,” Clinton said in response. “I was against it [TPP] once it was finally negotiated and the terms were laid out.”

Trump interjected: “You called it [TPP] the gold standard. You called it the gold standard of trade deals. You said it was the finest deal you’ve ever seen. You heard what I said about it and you were against it.”

Clinton replied: “Donald, I know you live in your own reality, but that is not the facts. The facts are I did say, I hoped it would be a good deal. But when it was negotiated, which I was not responsible for, I concluded it wasn’t.”

However, Clinton’s claim is not true.

Trump is correct.

In 2012, Clinton declared that TPP “set the gold standard in trade agreements.”

CNN has reported that Hillary Clinton is on the record for having praised or promoted the TPP at least 45 times.

As Bloomberg reported in 2013, Hillary Clinton took on a “leading part in drafting the Trans-Pacific Partnership.”

It was not until she began facing political pressure along the campaign trail that Clinton eventually came out and claimed to oppose the deal. However, just this last week, Bill Clinton said that the case for approving TPP was “clear.”

Trump has previously argued that Clinton only says she’s against the TPP because she was “shamed” into doing so and he has warned that, if elected President, Clinton “will immediately approve it [TPP] if it is put before her.”

“Here’s how it would go,” Trump has explained, “she would make a small token change, declare the pact fixed, and ram it through. That’s why Hillary is now only saying she has problems with the TPP ‘in its current form,’ – ensuring that she can rush to embrace it again at her earliest opportunity.”

Trump has challenged the media, which doubts his argument, to ask Clinton if she will pledge “to withdraw from the TPP her first day in office and unconditionally rule out its passage in any form.”

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...s-support-tpp/
          I was laughing at my TV during that exchange, saying, I hope people can see through this little word game she's playing with that "I said it MIGHT be a good deal", and "it's current form" BS she was talking. And he hit the nail on the head. Shed change one little clause, and then act like it's a totally different deal, and want to take all the credit...at least, until it failed miserably, then she'd go back to, "we should have passed it the way it was... I was RIGHT all along"

Comment

Megyn Kelly just interviewed Miss Piggy on Foxnews. When asked if she had any witnesses who heard Trump call her Miss Piggy...she didn't answer. She claimed he caused her to have years of anorexia and bulimia which she never had before. Then Megyn quote a newspaper interview that Miss Piggy did before the contest where she admitted having anorexia and bulimia before the contest and even meeting Trump...and that she was a skeleton. Miss Piggy was lost for words and tried to say the newspaper article was wrong (I think it was the Washington Post...definitely a main stream newspaper). Megyn completely discredited her and it should all backfire on Hillary. Miss Piggy is an actress looking for publicity. She had a weight clause in here contract and gained 65 lbs. It was a legitimate concern for a Miss Universe winner under contract.

The irony here is Megyn Kelly who was at odds with Trump over woman's issues during the primary debates has now become his defender...and a really good one at that.
            Would love to see the video of this.

Love my some Megyn ownage. She's hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
              Would love to see the video of this.

Love my some Megyn ownage. She's hot.

Comment

Ehh.. I expected more devastation

Comment

• Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Ehh.. I expected more devastation
                  No not devastation but Megyn proved her to be a liar like Hillary...who thought that Machado's experience was debate-worthy news. Clinton will grab at anything and make an issue of it...like this was a Benghazi or 5th amendment-like issue and failed in the end. Had Megyan not did some fact checking it might have turned into something but now Trump can shut her up about it if she tried to bring it up again.

This not only discredits Machado...it also discredits Hillary just a little more.

Comment

• This is a great watch (couldn't be embedded).
                    PBS Frontline: The Choice

http://www.pbs.org/video/2365848966/

Frontline does top documentaries.

Comment

This is a great watch (couldn't be embedded).
                      PBS Frontline: The Choice

http://www.pbs.org/video/2365848966/

Frontline does top documentaries.
                      Yes sir.....

Comment

Working...
                      X