No announcement yet.

Is kell brook better than canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talz View Post
    Canelo splatters Kell at 154, he's technically very good and has faster hands than Brook. Spence also beats Kell at 147.
    I'm glad someone with a functional brain is still amongst us. And unlike Caveman G, if Canelo had Brook on queen street he would have methodically finished the show. Not swing like his favorite soccer team lost and he streaked the soccer field. ****ing atrocious.

Comment

• Kell Brook boxes circles around the slow feet of Canelo Alvarez. He won't get worn down like he did against Golovkin because Ginger is a counter puncher who likes to conserve energy and doesn't throw as many punches as Gennady due to his poor stamina.

Comment

• Brook-Khan is a mismatch; Brook flatten him inside four rounds and Khan knows and has always known this. That's been the biggest, most obvious and readily available fight for him for the last three years and he hasn't taken it because he doesn't want to be embarrassed in his own country by Kell Brook of all people.

And yes, Brook's more talented and skilled than Alvarez, who relies on size and stationary targets to look good. He'd struggle badly against a sharp and fluid boxer like Brook, and his inability to cut the ring off and economical style would give Brook all the time in the world to let his hands go.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          I'm glad someone with a functional brain is still amongst us. And unlike Caveman G, if Canelo had Brook on queen street he would have methodically finished the show. Not swing like his favorite soccer team lost and he streaked the soccer field. ****ing atrocious.
          GGG didnt even knock brook down. And you think canelo can? He couldnt even knock cotto out lmao and somehow hes gonna knock out a guy who is bigger and faster than him?

Brook was in over his head today but there was some moments where you could see he was legit. Canelo isnt faster than brook, and probably doesnt even have that much more power. Is flat footed as **** and still struggles with movers that box him. Kell brook has everything that troubles canelo. Dude survived a GGG onslaught yet somehow canelo will "splatter" him.

Canelo would chase him around and miss while brook picks him apart and would only be saved by a typical rigged canelo judges. You will probably deny this but you know its all true.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Kell Brook boxes circles around the slow feet of Canelo Alvarez. He won't get worn down like he did against Golovkin because Ginger is a counter puncher who likes to conserve energy and doesn't throw as many punches as Gennady due to his poor stamina.
            Exactly, canelo is flat footed af he would just chase brook around and miss like he always does when he faces a mover.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
              Brook-Khan is a mismatch; Brook flatten him inside four rounds and Khan knows and has always known this. That's been the biggest, most obvious and readily available fight for him for the last three years and he hasn't taken it because he doesn't want to be embarrassed in his own country by Kell Brook of all people.

And yes, Brook's more talented and skilled than Alvarez, who relies on size and stationary targets to look good. He'd struggle badly against a sharp and fluid boxer like Brook, and his inability to cut the ring off and economical style would give Brook all the time in the world to let his hands go.
              Canelo is a lot better boxer than Kell , much tighter with shorter punching , Kell is more naturally styled and fluid while Canelo is taught correct technique behind a tight guard its mechanical but he is very good at it , Canelo is also bigger and stronger .

I really like Kell his performance tonight opened up 3 divisions for a load of good fights , best he stay away from Spence and Canelo , both are great fan fights though but I doubt he can beat those 2 .

Comment

• Canelo is a better fighter in my eyes however, I think that will be a very interesting fight because Canelo does not have GGG type of power so Brook will have his moments. Its a matter of who gasses out first.

Comment

Working...
                X