Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spent my easter in a police cell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have the Cliff Notes version to this story? I just don't have the time and attention span to read the whole thing.

Comment

lol listen to this when you get a chance.. you got off easy.. fukin whores i tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Does anyone have the Cliff Notes version to this story? I just don't have the time and attention span to read the whole thing.
        op wif his drunk m8
        m8 and op meet some tiddy slags
        they hook up with slags at the telly
        op gets his willy wet
        op gets a pint with a slag down stairs
        slag tells op and his m8 they bettuh get their fookin ass out before they get a thumpin
        op gets another tug job
        girl cries assault
        op goes to the slammer
        no charges
        the end

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          op wif his drunk m8
          m8 and op meet some tiddy slags
          they hook up with slags at the telly
          op gets his willy wet
          op gets a pint with a slag down stairs
          slag tells op and his m8 they bettuh get their fookin ass out before they get a thumpin
          op gets another tug job
          girl cries assault
          op goes to the slammer
          no charges
          the end
          dont forget fam kissed her boob to

Comment

Nobody ever told me about the "never accept anything offered from anyone" rule in jail. One time in county some guy offered me a soup (ramen noodles). I was like fuk yeah thanks guy! 2 days later he came up to me demanding my cookies I just got from commissary. Long story short I got jumped.

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
              Nobody ever told me about the "never accept anything offered from anyone" rule in jail. One time in county some guy offered me a soup (ramen noodles). I was like fuk yeah thanks guy! 2 days later he came up to me demanding my cookies I just got from commissary. Long story short I got jumped.
              Canteen, or commissary, is the currency used in jail and prison. Fcuk up and you have noodles and cookies as money.

Comment

Working...
              X