No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Defends Manny Pacquiao's Freedom of Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    No one is attacking Pacquiao's freedom of speech. They're attacking his complete ******ation.
    If you think gay is normal you seriously need some help and is ******ed boy. We don't give a F is you like to play with another man butthole but keep that sh8 behind closed door. Preaching to your foster kids that it's normal to like and sleep with another sex same as you is ******ation.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      If you think gay is normal you seriously need some help and is ******ed boy. We don't give a F is you like to play with another man butthole but keep that sh8 behind closed door. Preaching to your foster kids that it's normal to like and sleep with another sex same as you is ******ation.
      How is ****sexuality not normal when everything sexual on the planet practices it? Gay people existed way before the Bible did. Sorry to break the news to you. Some of the guys who wrote the Bible might even have been gay.

Don't you dare ever get a *******. And don't get mad when that tranny bites your c*ck off. Mouths aren't for sex, after all, they're for eating.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        How is ****sexuality not normal when everything sexual on the planet practices it? Gay people existed way before the Bible did. Sorry to break the news to you. Some of the guys who wrote the Bible might even have been gay.

Don't you dare ever get a *******. And don't get mad when that tranny bites your c*ck off. Mouths aren't for sex, after all, they're for eating.
        Jesus was a ***, he never had any *****, he must have been. He may have also married his disciples, the first gay marriages ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Jesus was a ***, he never had any *****, he must have been. He may have also married his disciples, the first gay marriages ever.
          I think the real question is, what the hell was he gonna do with all those sheep and children in all them pictures?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFQw8k6MhWY

It's not like it's anything new
            He said this years ago and people didn't care because they hated Floyd so much, but now that he lost to him they want to get mad and act like they care all of a sudden.

Comment

Why is pacquiao against gays if he got ****ed by Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Didn't Arum say that MMA is a bunch of guys rolling around fighting like ****sexuals.
                Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                I'm pretty sure that was Hops:

Arum did say it. It was in an interview before Pac v Cotto

4:40 in

http://youtu.be/yE_tsPatoBU

Comment

Issac ,bojangles and dead like me,,,,,WOW !!!!!!

Pure Blasphemy !!!! Destestible verbiage , incontrovertible evil

No wonder ya'll backed May Jr hahahahahahahaha

Helps:

1. Hell is enlarging !

2. You always speak the truth no matter what !!

3. Jesus who is Almighty GOD said to the FATHER, "thy Word is TRUTH"

4. Lastly JESUS said " , Heaven and earth shall pass away but my WORD shall NEVER Pass away"!!!!!!!!!!!

We are living in THE DAY now where Right is WRONG and wrong is right.

Get READY for the big ride !!!!!! The pale horse is coming and DEATH sits upon him and he-ll Follows !!!!!!

Get ready for tribulation ,it's coming !!!!!!

I know ya'll don't see it but it's coming it's coming !!!!!!

Comment

All the free speech morans kill me. Nobody's taking away pics right to say whatever the hell he wants. Doesn't mean he's not an idiot though

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Issac ,bojangles and dead like me,,,,,WOW !!!!!!

Pure Blasphemy !!!! Destestible verbiage , incontrovertible evil

No wonder ya'll backed May Jr hahahahahahahaha

Helps:

1. Hell is enlarging !

2. You always speak the truth no matter what !!

3. Jesus who is Almighty GOD said to the FATHER, "thy Word is TRUTH"

4. Lastly JESUS said " , Heaven and earth shall pass away but my WORD shall NEVER Pass away"!!!!!!!!!!!

We are living in THE DAY now where Right is WRONG and wrong is right.

Get READY for the big ride !!!!!! The pale horse is coming and DEATH sits upon him and he-ll Follows !!!!!!

Get ready for tribulation ,it's coming !!!!!!

I know ya'll don't see it but it's coming it's coming !!!!!!
                      ok if you want to go there with it then in the bible it tells you to poison your wife enough to kill the baby without killing the wife if it was from her cheating on u. if thats not abortion i dont know what is.and people that are pro life seem to ignore this part of the bible. Im a christian but im tired of people picking and choosing which parts of the bible they want to use for bigotry and such. The bible also says not to judge people in the name of god are we supposed to ignore this part too?

Comment

Working...
                      X