Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael thinks Vitali Klitschko beats the heavyweight greats of the past. (link)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Rafael thinks Vitali Klitschko beats the heavyweight greats of the past. (link)

Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat...ith-dan-rafael

From todays Friday chat with him was this question and answer:

Chase (Dallas, Tx)

Hey Dan,Do you think I'm crazy saying that Vitali Klitschko wrecks almost all heavyweights in history at his best? People think I'm insane when I say he would be competitive or beat most ATG's like Joe Louis, Ali, Foreman and Holmes. To make a still very, very good Lennox Lewis almost look one dimensional on short notice solidifies my position on this. I just want to know how you feel about it so I know If I'm fooling myself or not. Thanks.

D$ (2:04 PM)

I agree with you.
    D$ is Dan.

Go to the link above and search for "Chase". It is a long page but search for the word "Chase" and that will take you directly to this specific Q&A. It is 2/3's down the page. I took a print screen if you don't want to search for it:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8232/danrafael.jpg

========================================

Anyway I do not agree with Dan whatsoever, I think Wladimir would lose to a lot of the greats. I was wondering why Dan was praising Wladimir in his P4P rankings.

Dan Rafael is a fat fuking moron.

He is just butt hurt Lennox Lewis didn't sign his autograph that night before the Grant fight.

It was harilous. He ran up to Lewis all stumbling and tripping over his feet and my uncle just ushered him away. (My uncle was HOS for Lewis from 94-03) So I got all the inside info.

Dan Rafael loved Lennox and got rejected because Lennox didn't like guys, so now Fat Dan got a new fetish..

Fuking moron. Someone should beat fat Dan's azz bloody. Ask him when was the last time he saw his own ***.

Comment

Chase (Dallas, Tx)

Hey Dan,Do you think I'm crazy saying that Vitali Klitschko wrecks almost all heavyweights in history at his best? People think I'm insane when I say he would be competitive or beat most ATG's like Joe Louis, Ali, Foreman and Holmes. To make a still very, very good Lennox Lewis almost look one dimensional on short notice solidifies my position on this. I just want to know how you feel about it so I know If I'm fooling myself or not. Thanks.

Another fuking moron... Lewis was still 'very very good' BY the standards of MOST BOXERS.. but not by HIS STANDARDS.

Also Lewis was coming on strong and looked like he was gonna stop VK.

Chase from Dallas you are a ******.. stop watching boxing.

Comment

Couldn't beat the worst version of Lennox to ever step in the ring.

He'd have a shot agianst the really small HW's, but Lennox, Ali, Foreman and the likes? No chance.

Comment

lol he lost to the 2 best fighters he ever fought. if vitali beats the greats then ike ikebuchi is the greatest of all time! fantasy power!

Comment

Vitali would have a great shot against all of the great heavies. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Vitali would have a great shot against all of the great heavies. I agree.
              I might have believed that if Vitali had beaten the best of his own era which he clearly did not and has not. Looking at his career, he doesn't even belong in the same sentence as any of those other fighters.

Comment

Simply amazing that Mr. Rafael has made millions pontificating about a subject he knows nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                  Simply amazing that Mr. Rafael has made millions pontificating about a subject he knows nothing about.
                  I doubt hes made millions but I could be wrong.

I remember Shannon Briggs saying fat Dan was under the thumb of Shelly Finkel who i think advises Vitali Klitschko, or used to?

I think a prime Vitali would have been competitive against a lot of the older guys, I dont know how many he wins or loses

Comment

this thread demonstrates aptly the diffrence between thinking something and doing it.

Comment

Working...
                    X