No announcement yet.

1st Court Appearance of James Holmes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    he's a sick, twisted, dude. if we resort to murder doesn't that make society...well...sick? at least as sick as he is. is that what you teach your kids?

Letting him rot in prison for life will teach kids what exactly? What will they learn from it? They won't learn anything significant from it.

Comment

I sort of just answered my view to this question. he is a sick, disgusting and an evil individual. if we turn right around and off him doesn't that make society sick as well?

No.

It shows that there are real life consequences in the actions you take.

You choose to walk into a movie theater and kill innocent children, then there is no place on this Earth for you.

Pretty simple.

If it comes off as to cut and dry, then maybe it's just my way of thought. I'm not a vengeful person. But I do believe in the difference between the law, and justice.

I applaud the first cop on the scene that didn't turn this dirt bag's head holier then a bible when he first apprehended him.

But I wouldn't blame him for doing it, either.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-23-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Letting him rot in prison for life will teach kids what exactly? What will they learn from it? They won't learn anything significant from it.
        and killing him will teach kids what? that murder is wrong....unless the state does it.

come on man.

Comment

I sort of just answered my view to this question. he is a sick, disgusting and an evil individual. if we turn right around and off him doesn't that make society sick as well?

Society is already sick. In places that have capital punishment and in those that don't.

Comment

he's a sick, twisted, dude. if we resort to murder doesn't that make society...well...sick? at least as sick as he is. is that what you teach your kids?
            Let's say he would have killed a family member of yours; would you be singing the same tune?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Let's say he would have killed a family member of yours; would you be singing the same tune?
              i feel confident that i would.

Comment

Trying his best to get that insanity plea

What they should have done is made him walk into his booby trapped apartment

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Society is already sick. In places that have capital punishment and in those that don't.
                  this i can agree with.

Comment

So timmy wants everyone to forgive him and let him live?Whos really
                    the sick one timmy?

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                      So timmy wants everyone to forgive him and let him live?Whos really
                      the sick one timmy?
                      where in the actual phuck did I say that?

you're an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                      X