Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] TIFU by losing my wedding ring in my wife's arse

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/commen...wifes_*******/

Replace the edited part of the link with assh0le

Alright, so I lost a bunch of weight recently. I was a big guy at the time of my wedding, and as a result of the weight loss my wedding ring is now a whole lot looser around my finger.
    So, perhaps thanks to my new sexy physique (...) the missus and I were getting it on today. With a devious glint in her eye, she suggested: "How about ****?"
    Excellent plan, of course. I got the lube and used copious amounts. Now, you've got to take it slowly; first, gently with one finger... Then two... And finally, my index, middle and ring finger were all lubed up and in there. Good times.
    After my lady was sufficiently warmed up, we were happily banging away. But as I slapped her fine ass, I noticed something. Something missing.
    "Hey, my ring came off," I said.
    "Probably on the mattress," she replied.
    Not on the mattress.
    "On the ground?" she asked, now with a hint of nervosity.
    Not on the ground.
    Then it dawned upon both of us.

So my fingers went back in there. Yet my monster dong (...) had already pushed it far beyond reach. I spent a good 10 minutes with my hand up my wife's butthole. I even tried to lighten the mood by doing my best Gollum impression and hissing: "My preciousss! Give it back to us!" But she was not amused.
    We finally had to give up the search. She drank 4 cups of coffee over the course of the next hour and made her retreat to the bathroom with a box of rubber gloves. From the living room I heard an explosive splattering sound, followed by a faint "Oh my God..."
    After half an hour of scrubbing she handed me my ring back without making eye contact.

So now, whenever I look at my ring, I'm reminded of the vow I took to always be at the side of my lovely wife, on the day of our beautiful wedding ceremony. And how this particular piece of jewelry was violently blasted out of her ******* amongst a torrent of diarrhea.
    Last edited by Beercules; 02-07-2016, 11:51 PM.

That's damn funny, "my preciousss"
    Last edited by HipsterRan; 02-08-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Alright, so I lost a bunch of weight recently. I was a big guy at the time of my wedding, and as a result of the weight loss my wedding ring is now a whole lot looser around my finger.
      So, perhaps thanks to my new sexy physique (...) the missus and I were getting it on today. With a devious glint in her eye, she suggested: "How about ****?"
      Excellent plan, of course. I got the lube and used copious amounts. Now, you've got to take it slowly; first, gently with one finger... Then two... And finally, my index, middle and ring finger were all lubed up and in there. Good times.
      After my lady was sufficiently warmed up, we were happily banging away. But as I slapped her fine ass, I noticed something. Something missing.
      Not on the mattress.
      Not on the ground.

So my fingers went back in there. Yet my monster dong (...) had already pushed it far beyond reach. I spent a good 10 minutes with my hand up my wife's butthole. I even tried to lighten the mood by doing my best Gollum impression and hissing: "My preciousss! Give it back to us!" But she was not amused.
      We finally had to give up the search. She drank 4 cups of coffee over the course of the next hour and made her retreat to the bathroom with a box of rubber gloves. From the living room I heard an explosive splattering sound, followed by a faint "Oh my God..."
      After half an hour of scrubbing she handed me my ring back without making eye contact.

So now, whenever I look at my ring, I'm reminded of the vow I took to always be at the side of my lovely wife, on the day of our beautiful wedding ceremony. And how this particular piece of jewelry was violently blasted out of her ******* amongst a torrent of diarrhea.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Not on the mattress.
        Not on the ground.

Just this sentence alone is hilarious

Comment

Working...
        X