Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr: May 4th....whoever it is, it's going to be an exciting show!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr: May 4th....whoever it is, it's going to be an exciting show!!

So Floyd wants to come back May 4th. Seems like he wants to fight twice next year. In May and Septemper...What do you guys think about that??

Check out the whole interview.

http://fighthype.com/news/article13720.html
    Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-13-2012, 03:36 PM.

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    So Floyd wants to come back May 4th. Seems like he wants to fight twice next year. In May and Septemper...What do you guys think about that??

It's probably Robert Guerrero at the top of Mayweather's list.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

guerrero in may then canelo in september.....i have no problem with floyd fighting guerrero as long as he fights in september

Comment

May 4th = May 5th

May 5th = Mexican fighters

Two Mexicans that Floyd can fight are Canelo and Guerrero.

Mayweather is not going to fight Canelo first, he is going to fight Guerrero.

Mayweather vs Guerrero in May.

Comment

yo brah, can you edit your signature..tyrna get me fired or what bro?!

Comment

Frankly, I'm sick of this guy's lies. He won't be fighting in September, mark my word.

I didn't buy the JMM4, I watched it in a pub. No way I'm going to support this guy's long periods of inactivity this time. I'll watch the replay.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
              Frankly, I'm sick of this guy's lies. He won't be fighting in September, mark my word.

I didn't buy the JMM4, I watched it in a pub. No way I'm going to support this guy's long periods of inactivity this time. I'll watch the replay.
              great!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

exciting? only if it's another elite fighter. someone like guerrero will provide an entertaining match but exciting?

Comment

doesnt canelo have the mgm grand reserved for him on may 4th?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post

Late November or December is more realistic. Like saying fighting five more times is bull.

Comment

Working...
                    X