No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is going to get sparked too, but there is a good American HW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder is going to get sparked too, but there is a good American HW

I told you all Mitchell would get exposed, Deontay Wilder will be next and you can take that to the bank.

The best American heavyweight is the underrated Malik Scott, who's been able to go under the radar which has helped him out, he's not a huge banger but he's skilled and solid

invest in Malik Scott!!!

I knew Seth Mitchell was s**t. No chin and wide shots.

I've been saying this for awhile, Malik Scott is one of the most skilled HW's, and is the best American HW skill wise.

Bryant Jennings isn't that bad either.

Comment

In terms of pure ceiling cap. Anthony Joshua of England is by far the biggest hope for the next superstar.

People must take into consideration Joshua is 22 and 6'6 super athletic.
      Nobody give a **** about the 'decisions' in the Olympics.
      If those were pro fights and went 10 rounds, Roberto and Ivan Dycho would have been brutally knocked out.

That being said, Wilder of American got a massive right hand and Wlad got a shaky chin.

Comment

I also like Amir Mansour. If he could keep his behind out of trouble he'll be a force out there, also doesn't help that he's up there in age but he's got the skills.

Comment

Cool....
          I'll check em' out

Comment

Seth Mitchell got a lot of hype for a guy that started fighting at age 25.

Shows you the kind of pull Haymon has with HBO.

Comment

I like Jennings but he needs to get himself a top trainer.

Comment

Behind Haye against Wlad, David Price has the biggest shot at dethroning the champs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Behind Haye against Wlad, David Price has the biggest shot at dethroning the champs.
                  i'm not convinced just yet, Price looks the goods but he looks the goods against very mediocre opposition.

Comment

Bryant Jennings and Malik Scott are BOXERS

Mitchell and Wilder are Knockout Artist who are paying guys to come and get Knocked Out...the minute they stopped paying guys to come lose to Mitchell and finally put him in a REAL FIGHT, he got his A$$ KNOCKED OUT!

Comment

Working...
                    X