Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread only has 31 replies. They ruined it!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Thread only has 31 replies. They ruined it!
      Of course. This is the second time that the "Mayweather/Pacquiao master thread" has been deleted. We ought to lose interest at some point.

Comment

I guess the all great majority of votes favoring Mayweather to win over Pac was too great for boxingscene to deal with to keep the pole alive.

Comment

The next polled thread should be about 'Why Pacquiao has not taken the test while Floyd and his most recent opponents have?'

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            The next polled thread should be about 'Why Pacquiao has not taken the test while Floyd and his most recent opponents have?'
            how many did?

Comment

I voted yes, it only wont happen if one retires soon, but other than that, i can see it happening when no one really cares about it. It might happen when Floyd has a loss or two on his resume, and when Pac gets robbed a few more times as well.

If it happens it will be going through the motions and basically giving the public the fight, in repayment of the public having begged for it for long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I voted yes, it only wont happen if one retires soon, but other than that, i can see it happening when no one really cares about it. It might happen when Floyd has a loss or two on his resume, and when Pac gets robbed a few more times as well.

If it happens it will be going through the motions and basically giving the public the fight, in repayment of the public having begged for it for long enough.
                The fight likely lost its competitiveness because of floyd/jmm and manny/jmm 3. It may not of changed the minds of boxing fans, but I think it did for the casual fan.

Comment

Wow no one cares anymore it seems. Anyway im gonna go with what i originally thought that Mayweather humiliates Pac but instead of a very wide UD i believe Money KO's a post HGH Pac.

Comment

The fight has not happen so far for one reason and one reason alone, because Floyd Mayweather has never wanted this fight.

He was weary of Pacquiao's power, speed, skills, chin, work rate as well as his southpaw stance.

Floyd has used numerous excuses to get out of this fight, from 11th hour unprecedented blood tests to wanting 100% of the PPV money.

Floyd has been scared of losing to Pacquiao, scared for his health and scared of losing his unbeaten record.

Floyd Mayweather ducked a prime Pacquiao but still now his weary of the 8 weight world champion and will look to avoid this fight.

This fight will never happen because Floyd knows it a risky fight he is likely to lose and he can make millions fighting much easier fights.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      The fight has not happen so far for one reason and one reason alone, because Floyd Mayweather has never wanted this fight.

He was weary of Pacquiao's power, speed, skills, chin, work rate as well as his southpaw stance.

Floyd has used numerous excuses to get out of this fight, from 11th hour unprecedented blood tests to wanting 100% of the PPV money.

Floyd has been scared of losing to Pacquiao, scared for his health and scared of losing his unbeaten record.

Floyd Mayweather ducked a prime Pacquiao but still now his weary of the 8 weight world champion and will look to avoid this fight.

This fight will never happen because Floyd knows it a risky fight he is likely to lose and he can make millions fighting much easier fights.
                      Cool story bro....

Comment

Working...
                      X