Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ring Mag: Vlad Loses To Holmes, Tyson, Liston. Really?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    From the old timers, who do you feel Wladimir matches up worst against stylistically?
    Of course he doesnt,he is a deluded nuthugger who thinks a fighter cant be that good if they are from 60 years ago,typical NSB idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
      Lennox Lewis has said he is.

I am more likely to accept his opinion rather than yours.

He will be in the HOF.
      because Lennox Lewis doesn't benefit from having a win over a HOF.
      I'm sure he's being unbiased. After all Vitali beat..........................Briggs? Arreola?

first ballot HOF right there.

Co-dominating a dead/weak division with a paper title doesn't make you a HOF

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
        Of course he doesnt,he is a deluded nuthugger who thinks a fighter cant be that good if they are from 60 years ago,typical NSB idiot
        well even if he do think Wlad beats them all (which i doubt he do) some would be harder to beat than others.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I'm sure he's being unbiased. After all Vitali beat..........................Briggs? Arreola?

yes it does.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            he's going to the HOF.
            ...............why?

Comment

LOL at the Africameribum lovers in this thread. The white European OWNS THE HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION NOW AND FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. So you are gonna have to keep fantasizing about what your overrated Africameribum heroes would do to the Klitchkos, Helenius, etc., because that's all you're gonna have from now on: fantasies.

And yeah, Liston was a smaller Sam Peter, Peter would kill Liston easily.

Last edited by Grinderman; 08-30-2011, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Dominating a division, racking up defenses could lead you to the hof. Theres something to be said for longevity.

It's not like Kostya or Calzaghe have resumes filled with killer names (excluding guys like JCC for relevancy)

Vitali will probably get in. I wouldn't be too upset if he didn't though despite being a fan. His resume is really weak namewise.

Wladimir is a sure HOF'er.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I am sure Lewis knows how these things work a little better than you.

He is in the Hall of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    I am sure Lewis knows how these things work a little better than you.

He is in the Hall of fame.
                    Not if hes biased. Look at all the weird predictions and statements Steward makes.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      Dominating a division, racking up defenses could lead you to the hof. Theres something to be said for longevity.

It's not like Kostya or Calzaghe have resumes filled with killer names (excluding guys like JCC for relevancy)

Vitali will probably get in. I wouldn't be too upset if he didn't though despite being a fan. His resume is really weak namewise.

Wladimir is a sure HOF'er.

Calzaghe and tszyu are hall of famers. Well Tszyu already is but Calzaghe will be in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X