No announcement yet.

VIC wins by TKO in the 12th and a new star is born

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIC wins by TKO in the 12th and a new star is born

Vic knocked out his opponent in the 12th. TKO. William Kickett fought well and landed some massive bombs.

But who was the light heavyweight that fought i forgot his name? He can be light heavyweight world champion, he was so strong, and quick and ripped. In fantastic shape. That guy is the real deal and is a new favourite fighter of myn.

Great night for Aussie boxing. Danny Green's commentary was so politically incorrect. He said "Vic wants to murder people in the ring" then he said Vics opponent "is on steroids" because of his heart and how he kept rebounding to hard shots. He didn't mean this, but it came out that way. Only one danny green lol.

any vids of the of the darch fight??

I read the catubay the pinoy fighter gave everything he had ...

how did vic looked, i also read that he got tagged a couple of times...

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      any vids of the of the darch fight??

I read the catubay the pinoy fighter gave everything he had ...

how did vic looked, i also read that he got tagged a couple of times...
      Yeh he got tagged a couple of times but will for the rest of his career. His defence is poor. But seriously he was back to his best. He started tentatively. But then from the 2nd hit his mark big time. Great combinations, vicious power punching display.The other guy had so much heart. Vic was just to good and he can do anything when he fights like that.

Comment

ill tell u what, when vic USED the jab instead of just putting his hand out like a range finder, he looked good. I saw him double it up, throw the left then turn a few times and when he did this he actually looked like a boxer. If he can tighten that defense and break down opponants instead of trying to ko them from the start, he might come back better than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
          ill tell u what, when vic USED the jab instead of just putting his hand out like a range finder, he looked good. I saw him double it up, throw the left then turn a few times and when he did this he actually looked like a boxer. If he can tighten that defense and break down opponants instead of trying to ko them from the start, he might come back better than ever.
          Totally agree with that mate

Comment

vic still has a very long way to go in my opinion.................he needs to use the jab and also learn how to use his lead hand a lot more............he kept losing balance when the fighter turned around...can't he use a lead hook?..its like his lead hand is deformed or something.......

damn...pac was like that too for a while, but pac now leads with lethal jabs, lead uppercuts, hooks, etc......vic uses his lead hand about 5%...

good luck to him.

ps...i missed the kicket fight but i was sayign earlier that this kid is mayweather material..how well did he look? did he have discipline or was he being cocky too?

Comment

lol he bombed the guy early. I think some of the critisicsm he recieved over not putting away some of his previous fights might have lit a match under the boys arse.

Dont put the mayweather curse on him, i mean yeah let him keep winning, but i dont want him to turn into an arrogant prick like jr.

Comment

Hey Mate?! did he talk about his future plans? Who he wants to fight next or in the future?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=143544

bit of info on the kickett fight

Comment

**** vic

Comment

Working...
                    X