Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true if you take cocaine one time you're already hooked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Well definitely the OP for thinking doing coke once makes you addicted. But he's not alone, most people on here have no life experience. If they did they'd realize coke is such a nothing drug. Let's you drink longer and prolongs the party but that's about it.
    Nobody takes cocaine in the Philippines. only rich people do that in my country. I didn't know if you didn't take any cocaine in your life, you don't have a life.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Of course not, there's plenty of recreational users. Probably lots on this site. It's basically the biggest weekend drug going in most places. Most coke these days is cut with all sorts and not pure at all.

It's a lie that any drug will get you addicted first time. I've tried heroin and crack on a few occasions, pure coke lots of times and tried meth too and never become addicted.

What i will say is that the feeling is very strong with drugs like heroin that its fairly easy to want to recapture that feeling, so you do it again and again and because physically addicted. It will take some longer than others but it won't be first time or even second time. It's just some are aware of the trap they're falling into and don't do it again and some fall into the trap until it's too late.
      Jesus fcuking Christ

Comment

Bunch of bums on this site smh

"I come to this site for the boxing talk...err, and the drugs"

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Bunch of bums on this site smh

"I come to this site for the boxing talk...err, and the drugs"

Comment

I used to do a lot of coke, was fun as hell. Had a lot of my funnest moments yipped the fck up.

A bag a coke goes further than money. The girls I've gotten with a bag of coke is insane. I've never met anyone who said didn't like coke. Just got to make sure you don't give them too much because they won't shut the fck up.

And you gotta make sure you don't do to much or else your dick won't get hard.

The problem is eventually drinking and partying without coke isn't fun anymore, so you end up wanting it every-time you drink. I never needed it or wanted it if I wasn't drinking and partying with friends though.

If your doing it by yourself or when your not drinking than you got problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              You're too health conscious to do coke, but you'll drink until drunk? Ok, makes perfect sense.
              Yeah, pretty much.

Comment

Growing up poor to lower middle class in the Philippines, you would NEVER rub elbows with cocaine users. Only uber rich kids use that drug.
                I've met/known hundreds of people using meth though.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  To an extent though. This guy I went to college with was BIG into coke. Well, he goes to Costa Rica on a vacation and gets hooked up with a gram of their stuff, lololol. "Their stuff" is so pure that a line of that is like an entire 8 ball of the stuff in the US. Dude told me when he got back that his entire face was numb for 4 hours after just 2 lines and the cabbie told him to cut what he normally does in quarters because of the difference in quality. This guy could blow through some blow and it took him an entire weekend to go through a gram of that pure stuff, said he never slept the entire time either.
                  Same thing goes for weed. I'll probably be bringing my cousin over in 2019 from Romania, and if he smokes a bowl of what we got out here, he'll never wanna go back home...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Nobody takes cocaine in the Philippines. only rich people do that in my country. I didn't know if you didn't take any cocaine in your life, you don't have a life.

You are no fool my friend.

Fugu is a poisonous puffer fish, the Japanese say to eat it is foolish, but not to eat it is more foolish.

You understand this... Good butler! Very good!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      You are no fool my friend.

Fugu is a poisonous puffer fish, the Japanese say to eat it is foolish, but not to eat it is more foolish.

You understand this... Good butler! Very good!
                      Do you even know how much is cocaine in the Philippines? How much does poor and middle class make in my country?

Comment

Working...
                      X