Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

2. that's your people.

3. is that tago doe?

4. bacon ultimate cheese burger on sourdough bread, curly fries, orange fanta, no ice, and let me get two buttermilk sauce. i usually end my order with two tacos for 99c but that is no longer available so i quit jack in the crack.

5. a man has to have a code.

6. why didnt rickon zig zag? why didnt he hide behind the flayed burning man then just wait for jon snow to go to him? he would have survived and they could have waited for baelish army to arrive.

7. now thrones is ruined.

8. thanks obama.

9. lakers LOOOL.

10. no offense.

ps- was this drive thru revenge for BLM???

wait wait

i just read this **** again...no ice?

what kind of barbarian orders an orange soda with no ice??

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      and i dont even know why you're talking NBA

your team now consists of Harden, Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson

coached by Pringles

the Warriors might score 200 on your squad
      1. yea, they might score 200...
      2. but we'll only lose by 10.
      3. as long as the lakers suck balls, im good.

wait wait

i just read this **** again...no ice?

what kind of barbarian orders an orange soda with no ice??
      1. me.
      2. why get ice when its already cold and ice will only dilute the flavor of orange fanta (fanta fanta dont you wanna) and lessen the amount? plus there's a possibility of slime in the ice machine (RIP marvin zindler) makes the no ice order the logical, sane, and downright genius maneuver.
      3. only 7 episodes for next season of thrones. stupid ____ oligarchy being cheap again. how am i suppose to re watch multiple times only 7 episodes like i usually do? i hate this show....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        1. yea, they might score 200...
        2. but we'll only lose by 10.
        3. as long as the lakers suck balls, im good.

1. me.
        2. why get ice when its already cold and ice will only dilute the flavor of orange fanta (fanta fanta dont you wanna) and lessen the amount? plus there's a possibility of slime in the ice machine (RIP marvin zindler) makes the no ice order the logical, sane, and downright genius maneuver.
        3. only 7 episodes for next season of thrones. stupid ____ oligarchy being cheap again. how am i suppose to re watch multiple times only 7 episodes like i usually do? i hate this show....

geezus christ

just the thought of having no ice in my soda makes me wanna brandish a weapon in front of the drive thru attendant

the only way to appease the masses with the lame 7 episode season that wont even start on time is to make the episodes 90mins

and more ****

lets start with Dany's translator

make it happen

Comment

i love them because they're open 24hrs....got the munchies at 3am? you can get a sourdough bacon cheeseburger with jalapeno poppers

Jack's menu is literally created by stoners...from chinese food to breakfast burritos to burgers...its all there
          dude don't ever get the chicken teryaki bowl late at night. its so gross and soggy, the rice is all stuck together in clumps and the meat tastes weird.

Comment

i love them because they're open 24hrs....got the munchies at 3am? you can get a sourdough bacon cheeseburger with jalapeno poppers

Jack's menu is literally created by stoners...from chinese food to breakfast burritos to burgers...its all there
            we got McDonald's 24/7 smh oh wait and White Castle

with the munchies I swallow 20 easy with a diet milkshake

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              dude don't ever get the chicken teryaki bowl late at night. its so gross and soggy, the rice is all stuck together in clumps and the meat tastes weird.

i like the egg rolls....not bad for a burger joint

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                we got McDonald's 24/7 oh wait and White Castle

im a white castle fan...no chains here but they have them at the grocery stores and some vending machines

on a munchie night, i can probably kill a good 10 of those

have you had their jalapeno ones?

Comment

i like the egg rolls....not bad for a burger joint
                  i haven't tried those yet.

i usually get either a jumbo jack w/ cheese combo or one of their buttery jack combos. sometimes i'll do the sourdough bacon combo and throw in an order of 99c tacos. their fries are really good with the buttermilk sauce for some reason. especially the curly fries.

Comment

im a white castle fan...no chains here but they have them at the grocery stores and some vending machines

on a munchie night, i can probably kill a good 10 of those

have you had their jalapeno ones?
                    I've seen them but I'm no fan of them

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      i haven't tried those yet.

i usually get either a jumbo jack w/ cheese combo or one of their buttery jack combos. sometimes i'll do the sourdough bacon combo and throw in an order of 99c tacos. their fries are really good with the buttermilk sauce for some reason. especially the curly fries.

i only get the curly fries...amazing

Comment

Working...
                      X