Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao a Clumsy B+ Fighter; trips and falls into Marquez punch.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
    Let's take a refresher course. Zab gave Floyd his first official knockdown, even though they didn't rule it as such. He knew zab was a front runner, which is why he chose to fight him. He never chose to fight Manny, because it would've been rounds 1-3 for him, except it would've lasted all 12 rounds.
    Oh Rly?! Then how is it that the majority of boxing pros and basically all the boxing community have Floyd beating Manny any day of the week???

Even BigPP picks Floyd to win it, but you don't?.

Comment

Pac had landed the same punch that he was trying to land at least 8 times in the fight up until that point. JMM recognized the stutter step that Pac did, where he feinted the left and then jumped in trying to land it, that's when JMM threw his punch because he knew that the left was coming.

LMAO at all this "Pac tripped into the punch" stuff.........JMM just got his timing and countered him. JMM wasn't looking too hot at that point in the fight, so lets not act like Pac wasn't able to get to Marquez - he did break his nose after all.

Comment

He tripped right into that short right hand with one-second left it was meant to happen.

Comment

I thought Manny totally got careless in those last few seconds hoping the bell would come at any minute and he could throw one last furry at Marquez. It's too bad he came in so reckless and wild, totally off balance. Marquez took advantage. Sealed the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            I thought Manny totally got careless in those last few seconds hoping the bell would come at any minute and he could throw one last furry at Marquez. It's too bad he came in so reckless and wild, totally off balance. Marquez took advantage. Sealed the deal.
            Very true. He wasn't expecting any hard shot to be coming back. Big mistake, which he should have learned after so many rounds. He was lighting Marquez up though and looking to finish like the Pacman of old, but this time he walked straight onto a perfectly timed right hand with all his body weight.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007
              IMAGE#1

I want this to happen again.
              manny is an ATG and he is a clumsy B+ fighter? gtfoh... i cant stand this flame war between floyd fans and manny fans... cant u be a fan of both? if u really believe manny is an avearge fighter than u obviously just started following boxing...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by rao007
                IMAGE#1

I want this to happen again.
                manny is an ATG and he is a clumsy B+ fighter? gtfoh... i cant stand this flame war between floyd fans and manny fans... cant u be a fan of both? if u really believe manny is an avearge fighter than u obviously just started following boxing...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                X