Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook "I'll Beat Alexander & After That We All Know I'll KO Khan"

Kell Brook:

When asked about Devon Alexander:

"I don't mind about going over there, showing the Americans what I can do and taking Alexander out in his backyard.. I haven't seen that much of him but he's nothing special.. I'll go out there and do what I do, my dream's going to come true and I'll get the IBF belt. "

When asked about Amir Khan:

"Once I step in the ring and land one of these straight on his chin, he's getting knocked clean out. We all know that. We all know it. He's been getting on my nerves, it's about time I knocked him clean out. It's a mega fight, a blockbuster, it'll capture the public's imagination. "

Video:

http://www.hattonboxing.com/tv/news/...s-on-my-nerves
    Khan by KO
    20.00%
    Brook by KO
    45.00%
    Khan by decision
    35.00%
    Brook by decision
    0.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

im hoping for this fight big time, im rolling with brook on this one

Comment

it'll be funny if everyone picks brook by KO
      nd'll be even funnier if brook KO's khan
      khan should get into the glass cleaning business after that happens, should be a good job for him especially regarding his chin. lol

Comment

He's right.

Alexander will be a tougher fight, I believe he is just shy of world class, but I also believe Brook will be true world class.

Khan on the other hand, he'll get knocked out quick by Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
          it'll be funny if everyone picks brook by KO
          nd'll be even funnier if brook KO's khan
          khan should get into the glass cleaning business after that happens, should be a good job for him especially regarding his chin. lol
          You gotta watch this if you havent already hahah they talked so much ****. for some reason embedding doesnt work hmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K11GW-Ht3T8

Comment

i got alexander in this fight for some reason just don't think brooks has the goods yet.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              He's right.

Alexander will be a tougher fight, I believe he is just shy of world class, but I also believe Brook will be true world class.

Khan on the other hand, he'll get knocked out quick by Brook.
              Brook is no more than average and does nothing particularly well, Devon though I am no fan of and don't think he is special should be able to beat him handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Brook is no more than average and does nothing particularly well, Devon though I am no fan of and don't think he is special should be able to beat him handily.
                Not for me.

I believe Devon to be the average fighter that doesn't do anything particularly well. Brook for me has a tremendous amount of talent and I've been sure of him becoming world class since first watching him years ago, I remain as confident. The one real flaw we've seen was stamina which he is now working hard on...other than that he's a great fighter IMO.

Comment

Brook has average speed and is there to be hit. His power is overrated and the only thing close to world class about him is timing. Devon will decision him and Amir will stop him.

Comment

Brook is a bum.

Alexander is going to beat him in a bore fest.

Comment

Working...
                    X