Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todd Dubeof is right about Sep. 15. "We have the better fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better fight but would you have the better undercard???GBP seems to outdo Top Rank in that regard

Comment

Originally posted by Leonf96 View Post
      Better fight but would you have the better undercard???GBP seems to outdo Top Rank in that regard
      Bob Arum could put two dead midgets in wheelchairs as the undercard of JCC JR vs. Sergio and it would still pwn Canela vs. TBA.

Comment

Man if p will ass didn't **** around on that bike dudes wouldn't be having this discussion.

Also you cats act like Sergio vs Jr is a huge fight. It ain't. Nevermind that it's at the Thomas Mack. In the middle of west bubble f-ck. It's a fight the fight fan want to see. Not the average fan.

GB will have the better location and the better card.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          Man if p will ass didn't **** around on that bike dudes wouldn't be having this discussion.

Also you cats act like Sergio vs Jr is a huge fight. It ain't. Nevermind that it's at the Thomas Mack. In the middle of west bubble f-ck. It's a fight the fight fan want to see. Not the average fan.

GB will have the better location and the better card.

you're saying all this without even knowing who Canelo is gonna fight

unless they get Cotto in there, they're not gonna have a better fight than Top Rank

Comment

Like I said GB will have the better card. As far as better fight I would have to wait to see what happens when the fights actually happen.

**** the Sergio vs Jr fight is going to have jr. Chasing Sergio until Sergio gets tired of running around Chavez will bang away for a knockout. I'm going to be streaming both so it's whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              yeah i know, that was my point, why does he have to fight sept 15th?
              bc it is a huge date. The mexican tv networks always compete against each other in almost every fight. This is no diffrent specially on this date. Tv azteca will show jrs fight and the only guy who can compete against jr is canelo on Televisa. They probably pay them huge amounts to fight on that date.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                "We have a better fight, they don't even have a fight."

Are you a fucking idiot? How can you know if u have the better fight when it's not done for comparison?
                Because the ONLY fight that trumps JCC Jr/Martinez would be Canelo/Cotto and Cotto already stated that he will NOT be returning to the ring till December. Who else is there?

Comment

Floyd 'broke' a rib and got on Sept 15th with JMM. 1 Mil. JMM brings some PPV but with an added super star in Mayweather, it did unexpected numbers. It's a great date for a Mexican fighter. GBP won't let it go easily.

Comment

Like I said GB will have the better card. As far as better fight I would have to wait to see what happens when the fights actually happen.

**** the Sergio vs Jr fight is going to have jr. Chasing Sergio until Sergio gets tired of running around Chavez will bang away for a knockout. I'm going to be streaming both so it's whatever.
                    This fool here doesn't help boxing.

Comment

sergio running away then eventually getting chopped down for a KO is worth my ppv money....IF Jr can do it...

canelo vs TBA? meh...not so much...put that **** on regular HBO and i might think about missing the Top Rank card

Comment

Working...
                      X