Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Kessler II: Hearn, Sauerland Begin Discussions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very happy that the right fights are being made. It's how it should be.

I was reading yesterday that the super six final had a crowd of only 6,000. I knew it had been disappointing but was shocked at just how poor it was. If that **** had gone down in the UK there could easily have been a crowd of 40,000+
    It's gonna be weird in this next round of fights. Two divisional champs, both american ring belt holders going at it in front of a crowd that will be something like 8-10 times smaller than the crowd that will flock to see Kessler v Froch.

With the exception of maybe a trip to Canada, I can see Froch seeing out the rest of his career as a home town fighter. He's more than paid his dues, so who can blame him really.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Hearn will have to pay a truckload of cash to get Kessler to Nottingham. Its Froch that needs revenge and needs an opponent. Kessler has other possible options both at SMW and LHW.
      Would this be on PPV in Denmark? Time zone wise holding it in the UK isnt a big deal.

Cos that would take care of Kessler's purse

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Hearn will have to pay a truckload of cash to get Kessler to Nottingham. Its Froch that needs revenge and needs an opponent. Kessler has other possible options both at SMW and LHW.
        He doesn't really need either does he.

At the end of the day both have got options, i have no problem with Kessler getting paid a lot for the fight, i just hope it get made, best fight for both imo.

Saurland would probably much prefer to fight Steigletz though

Comment

Working...
        X