Mayweather Jr. facing Mosley is a Laughable Hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Jr. facing Mosley is a Laughable Hypocrisy

Rumor has it that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Golden Boy Promotions are bypassing their March 13th date to avoid going head to head with Manny Pacquiao vs. Joshua Clottey at Dallas Cowboys stadium on the same date and instead fight Shane Mosley on May 1st.

The March 13 date was originally set for Mayweather vs. Pacquiao at MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada but you know how that went Floyd Mayweather Jr. wouldn’t go through with the fight unless Manny Pacquiao took multiple blood tests pre-fight because Team Mayweather believed Pacquiao was a juicer(steroid user).

Don’t get me wrong I would love to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. finally face Sugar Shane Mosley but what makes me laugh is how Mayweather Jr. is willing to face 38 year old Shane Mosley who is a known former steroid and EPO user but not Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has a new nickname El Hipócrita (The Hypocrite)

Face Mosley who has used steroids and performance enhancing drugs in the past but avoid fighting a prime Pacquiao for the most money ever in a single boxing event because you assume he is unreal and enhanced with no proof.

(This week it was revealed that Pacquiao and Mayweather both passed their NSAC urine tests and tested negative for steroids.)

How do we know if Mosley will beat Andre Berto? Why not say I will fight the winner of Andre Berto vs. Shane Mosley instead?

This could be a Zab Judah vs. Carlos Baldomir type of situation all over again.

WBC welterweight champion, Andre Berto, the Haitian sensation is no push over. And right now with the disastrous earthquake that ravaged the country of Haiti, I am sure Berto will go into his Jan. 30th HBO fight with Shane Mosley with even more to prove. Berto will have his country on his back and we seen what happens when a man fights for his country with pride just look at Manny Pacquiao it gives these guys extra motivation.

Of all the guys involved I feel badly for Shane Mosley because his name has been thrown out as a pawn for negotiations in the past just for posturing. It seems like no one really wanted to fight him, I think Mosley should of just left Golden Boy and went with some other promoter because since he signed with Golden Boy he hasn’t really gotten many fights. All Mosley got was a bunch of broken promises.

I have a strong feeling Mayweather Jr. is hoping for Shane Mosley to lose his fight with Berto, or Mosley looking his age against Andre Berto.

Everything just seems odd with Golden Boy Promotions. In the past they denied Zab Judah’s request that Shane Mosley take random blood tests, but Golden Boy insisted that Pacquiao take them against Mayweather.

At the end of the day it seems like Mayweather Jr. is banking on an aging Shane Mosley come Jan. 30, 2010 win or lose.

If Mosley does get the fight with Mayweather Jr. I am definitely rooting for Mosley in that fight.

There are too many Floyd threads already. Why you guys giving him that much of attention? It's clear that you guys loves to talk about Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumakwel View Post
      How do we know if Mosley will beat Andre Berto? Why not say I will fight the winner of Andre Berto vs. Shane Mosley instead?

WBC welterweight champion, Andre Berto, the Haitian sensation is no push over. And right now with the disastrous earthquake that ravaged the country of Haiti, I am sure Berto will go into his Jan. 30th HBO fight with Shane Mosley with even more to prove. Berto will have his country on his back and we seen what happens when a man fights for his country with pride just look at Manny Pacquiao it gives these guys extra motivation.

Of all the guys involved I feel badly for Shane Mosley because his name has been thrown out as a pawn for negotiations in the past just for posturing. It seems like no one really wanted to fight him, I think Mosley should of just left Golden Boy and went with some other promoter because since he signed with Golden Boy he hasn’t really gotten many fights. All Mosley got was a bunch of broken promises.

I have a strong feeling Mayweather Jr. is hoping for Shane Mosley to lose his fight with Berto, or Mosley looking his age against Andre Berto.

Everything just seems odd with Golden Boy Promotions. In the past they denied Zab Judah’s request that Shane Mosley take random blood tests, but Golden Boy insisted that Pacquiao take them against Mayweather.

At the end of the day it seems like Mayweather Jr. is banking on an aging Shane Mosley come Jan. 30, 2010 win or lose.

If Mosley does get the fight with Mayweather Jr. I am definitely rooting for Mosley in that fight.
      old, moving on. And Mosley is willing to be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        There are too many Floyd threads already. Why you guys giving him that much of attention? It's clear that you guys loves to talk about Floyd.
        I bet you 100% of your post has something to do with Manny Pac.

Right or wrong?

Comment

That's what Mayorga, Cotto and then a rampaging Margarito were banking on as well. How'd that all work out?

SSM KO7 PBF

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            old, moving on. And Mosley is willing to be tested.
            I remember Mosley is willing to fight Pacquiao at 140 pounds for peanuts

Comment

You *******s just love showing off your *******edness like its a fashion accessory.Floyd never said he wont face any former roid user.Just as long they not using it while they fighting him, he`ll fight them.

You *******s are really reaching to find something to bash Floyd for and are so obsessed wit him.Even when he was retired ya`ll still kept on talking about him.

Comment

I remember Mosley is willing to fight Pacquiao at 140 for peanuts
                Ok? thats nice to know, but im talking about testing.

Comment

Rumor has it that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Golden Boy Promotions are bypassing their March 13th date to avoid going head to head with Manny Pacquiao vs. Joshua Clottey at Dallas Cowboys stadium on the same date and instead fight Shane Mosley on May 1st.

The March 13 date was originally set for Mayweather vs. Pacquiao at MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada but you know how that went Floyd Mayweather Jr. wouldn’t go through with the fight unless Manny Pacquiao took multiple blood tests pre-fight because Team Mayweather believed Pacquiao was a juicer(steroid user).

Don’t get me wrong I would love to see Floyd Mayweather Jr. finally face Sugar Shane Mosley but what makes me laugh is how Mayweather Jr. is willing to face 38 year old Shane Mosley who is a known former steroid and EPO user but not Manny Pacquiao.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has a new nickname El Hipócrita (The Hypocrite)

Face Mosley who has used steroids and performance enhancing drugs in the past but avoid fighting a prime Pacquiao for the most money ever in a single boxing event because you assume he is unreal and enhanced with no proof.

(This week it was revealed that Pacquiao and Mayweather both passed their NSAC urine tests and tested negative for steroids.)

your an idiot your boyfriend pacquack doesnt want the world to find out hes a fraud by taking random drug testing and is passing 40 million dollars shane mosley never failed a test he was dragged to court from the whole balco **** and there he testified he took it unknowingly but anyways hes willing to take random drug testing to fight the man plus if you kno boxing most have a 8 week training camp the fight is just rumors now even if they started training now floyd wouldnt have his 8 weeks it dont matter though floyd vs mosley will outsell pac vs clottey (which is a bull**** fight no one wants to see)

Comment

Mosley is taking the test, so his past doesn't mean **** in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X