Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I go tonights Jeff Lacey fight by myself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
    20 bucks to see a boxing fight!!! That is a really good deal
    I got to see James Kirkland, RINGSIDE for $50 or $60. He wasn't even the main event, back when he fought Mohammad Said. The headliner was actually Victor Oganov, haha. Awesome event though, I'll probably never again be able to sit that close.

Comment

Why not. Alot of people watch up and coming fighters in the golden gloves tournaments also. Just think of the Lacy bout and say to your self "One day he's gonna be something". Aside from that $18 is real cheap, and if that price opportunity was there for me I'd go.

Comment

didnt even know he was fighting

Comment

...............Lacy get ya mind right
          Last edited by steptwome; 04-10-2009, 11:51 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            you'll look like a weirdo and everyone will be whispering about you behind your back... fact!
            I'm 100% sure that everybody will be talking about him..that's what I'm doing when I go to a boxing event.... LOL

Comment

I would go. If this is your first fight be prepared to see a lot of drunk morons shadow boxing with telephone poles.

Comment

You should definitely go. If you love boxing and have a chance to go to a fight then go. If you're by yourself, **** it. You'll have a good time. I'd go for sure.

Comment

You should go, its a very good price and here is ur chance to go to a live fight.

Go for it

Comment

I'd go for sure. You'll probably end up hanging out with some cool drunks.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      just pick up a hooker and you got yourself a date (she'll like whatever you tell her to like).
                      Funny as hell!

Comment

Working...
                      X