Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not the way cotto vs pac is selling...

Comment

Originally posted by periks19 View Post
      Of course it will underperform on the sales and fight. Is going to be a one sided fight like the way cotto blew out alfonso gomez in cotto's favor thats one reason i won't buy the fight and with that weak undercard aside from soto but he is fighting a bum. People will want to see pbf because he is coming out of retirement and true boxing fans will buy the fans because of marquez skills with pbf and well the mexican support will be there specially since is going to be on the mexican independence weekend.
      you're dumb as hell... thank goodness you don't post a lot

Comment

Gayweather ladies, this PPV is so death that probably JMM Marquez will say that his hemorrhoids are so painful and Gayweather will come to the excuse that she is dehydrated for all the mouth diarrhea she has done since this fight was announced to see if the fans can give him a break to posponds his fight until his birthday. They are so afraid that this fight will not sell just few thousands homes. Who want to pay to see him fight? Who want to pay to watch him in TV? Probably the ladies fans from Gayweather “big Mama” :****you:

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
          If Pacquiao hurts Cotto, it's good night.
          if cotto hurts pacquiao, it's R.I.P.

Comment

You should take a break to see if you brain get little bit better, Gayweather always running away from Cotto. Like one sport writer from Washington post said one time. He wrote 10 big reasons why Gayweather will never fight Cotto, I hope you read that boxing news and you will see how scared Gayweather is from Cotto. Cotto never refuse any fight, even he think will be so dangerous to expose a defeat or any damage to him, he is a real man, he is a real boxer and contender in any sport. I love boxing, peace for you.

Comment

Tyson could sold sell JMM-PBF masturbating in MSG

Comment

Hmmmm.... I didnt hear a press about floyd/jmm fight having less then 1,000 tickets remaining in its first days.

Floyd is supposably the main promoter.He's still at baby steps with his company.Only thing that saves this fight from selling is his loose jaw.

Comment

while i do see this being a huge even i dont see it being bigger than cotto pac

Comment

it will be the biggest crap!!!!!!

Comment

After opening monstrous sale… http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=21663
                      Today was the first day on sale for the fight Cotto Vs Pacquiao and less than 1,000 seats are available. What Shaffer have to say? “Probably Bob Arum bought all the tickets to make the fight interesting” Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. Hahahahahahahaha, Cotto in 6 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X