Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Sees Amir Khan as Plan B Frontrunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan at this stage is all I want to see now that Danny is more than likely fighting in April

Comment

• This fight should be called:

" The 2 fighters Floyd refuses to fight "

Comment

• Originally posted by elishua F View Post
        Its crazy that instead of fans just debating who would win a fight, now fans debate whos the manager, promoter and network. Who sold more, whos more rich. Damn, this sport is beyond rotten. Regular fans turn into accountants, pocket watchers. this is depressing. This guys with Showtime, this guy HBO. Jesus. I love this sport but the politics ruin it. Pacquiao/Khan is a great fight, but Haymon in the mix means it wont happen.
        Right?? This site has more groupies than fight fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
          Isn't HBO the only rival network?
          Depends on how you define rival. If they're in your business, you could consider them a competitor.

Comment

• If this fight were to happen then Pac would come out looking great media wise compared to Floyd if it ends up being Floyd/Cotto again.

Comment

• I like this

**** floyd

Comment

• I know I'm alone on this but I honestly would nuch rather watch pac-garcia hell even pac-vargas! Why would pac waste his time on khan? Its a predictable ko. And he's just giving that whinyass more unwanted exposure

Comment

• "It's Vargas doe"

I was tellin fl0mos arum said it wasn't but the disgusting fanbase don't listen

Khan gets stopped round 7 in an exciting fight

Comment

• Khan will surely out price himself, especially with Alexander on under his belt now. Alexander...lol

Comment

• This is more bullsh.t from Koncz. Pacquaio is not going to fight Khan or any other fighter advised by Haymon or promoted by GBP. Price himself out is Ariza's way of saying that Pacquaio will be fighting Jesse Vargas next. Bob Arum has probably already told Jessie Vargas that he will be the next fight for Pacquaio just as he told Antonio Margarito the same thing in 2010 when Arum was supposedly negotiating with Mayweather. After Vargas, Pacquaio will fight Mikey Garcia or Terrance Crawford.

Even though they have supposedly kissed and made up, we have yet to see a fight between a GBP fighter and a Top Rank fighter that didn't involve a manadatory opponent. We won't see one in 2015 either.

Comment

Working...
                      X