No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Kessler II: Hearn, Sauerland Begin Discussions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch-Kessler II: Hearn, Sauerland Begin Discussions

Matchroom Sport promoter Eddie Hearn has told World Boxing News that the ball has started rolling on a possible return between four-time super middleweight world champion Mikkel Kessler (45-2, 34KOs) and new IBF belt holder Carl Froch (29-2, 21KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Great news. Hopefully its at 168. Knowing Showtime, they'll pass on that too. ****ing embarassing on their part that they let the Froch-Bute go unaired.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhyme 4 Rhyme View Post
      Great news. Hopefully its at 168. Knowing Showtime, they'll pass on that too. ****ing embarassing on their part that they let the Froch-Bute go unaired.
      I know it's sad. I had to sign up for a free 14 day trial with EPIX and stream it through my Roku. It was great quality but I used up a good amount of bandwidth.

Comment

Froch current run of fights.

Jean Pascal
        Jermain Taylor
        Andre Dirrell
        Mikkel Kessler
        Arthur Abraham
        Glen Johnson
        Andre Ward
        Lucian Bute
        and now Kessler again.

Just wow. He's a machine.

Can't think of a tougher run in recent history of consecutively hard fights.
        Last edited by Evil Abed; 05-30-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Hopefully SHO picks this up. HBO already has Ward-Dawson and Alvarez-Kirkland in September. If SHO doesn't pick this up, they are morons.

Comment

Hopefully Bute doesn't take the rematch and they make this fight in Nottingham

Comment

Bute may very well seek a rematch first.

I hope Froch affords the same courtesy to Dirrell as Kessler is prepared to extend to him by rematching him in his home country.

Half the people thought Dirrell beat Froch, so if he is a man of honour and of his word and all the rest of the stuff he says, that clearly Mikkel Kessler is, then he'll rematch Dirrell in America provided he beats Froch.

Or, does being a man and a man of your word and honour etc only count to Froch when he's lost the fight, not to the guys that he got a close decision against that most people think he lost.

Comment

Love both of these guy's as fighters.

They are a perfect style clash and will put forth another war.

Comment

Originally posted by SAJ10 View Post
                    Bute may very well seek a rematch first.

I hope Froch affords the same courtesy to Dirrell as Kessler is prepared to extend to him by rematching him in his home country.

Half the people thought Dirrell beat Froch, so if he is a man of honour and of his word and all the rest of the stuff he says, that clearly Mikkel Kessler is, then he'll rematch Dirrell in America provided he beats Froch.

Or, does being a man and a man of your word and honour etc only count to Froch when he's lost the fight, not to the guys that he got a close decision against that most people think he lost.
                    Can they sell tickets in the U.S.? Has Dirrell done anything in the last two years to merit mention for a big fight against anyone?

Maybe Dirrell should do something, anything, to make people care if they see him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X