Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
    I think thats why he doesn't like Obama, Bantu's are sworn enemies of the Luo tribes.
    I'm neither of those things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Skills Wise Cotto >>>>>>>>>>Pacquiao,Chavez,Tyson who all where P4P # at sometime.

Cotto beat Mosley who is bigger than him.

Again you cant be take serious when talkinga bout Cotto because of your little incident with him you will never give the give the props he is due, because you had a personal issue with him and your hate will blind your line of tought!!!!
      LOL...what happened champ?:

Comment

• If Cotto beat Pac and Mayweather impressively, Yes, he would be the P4P #1. Don't really see how it's debatable...

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          stop being so damn coy and tell us what you are you concrete knuckled Ugandan!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Skills Wise Cotto >>>>>>>>>>Pacquiao,Chavez,Tyson who all where P4P # at sometime.

Cotto beat Mosley who is bigger than him.

Again you cant be take serious when talkinga bout Cotto because of your little incident with him you will never give the give the props he is due, because you had a personal issue with him and your hate will blind your line of tought!!!!
            The worst thing I have ever see. Cotto couldn't carry Chavez's jock strap. Tyson in his P4P days had better defense than Cotto, and had much better offense. Also Pacquaio is the favorite to beat Cotto albeit being a FW, Cotto sucks.

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Aren't you the clown that said Tito beat Oscar? Learn how to score a fight on clean punching, ring generalship, defense, and effective aggression you illiterate scum. Take some ESL classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
              No you arent, your just gay!!!!!

Comment

• This **** is funny

The truth is nobody at 147 has been as unrelenting and consistent as Miguel Cotto over the last 3 years. He has accepted and fought every tough opponent offered to him, and with the exception of Antonio Margarito (please insert asterik here), has vaquished them all. Whether it be through boxing skill or strength, he has found a way to defeat people who allegedly should have defeated him. I might add that this is a division with exceptional talent.

I think people can't fathom Cotto being #1 because he supposedly doesn't display the kind of overwhelming physical talent some other #1 boxers have or have had. Yet, we laud a man who routinely finds ways of getting out seriously competitve matches (Floyd Maywether)- although very physically gifted- and used to laud another fighter who, in my opinion, wasted his best days chasing super-stardom instead of boxing-stardom, Roy Jones, another exceptionally gifted boxer. Boxing has become a sport where carefully crafted reputations trumps reputations earned.

Miguel Cotto has unfortunately fallen prey to our sheep mentality, accepting a fight with Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao, a legitimate great fighter at lightweight and deserving pound for pound best, is going to fight an incredibly solid welterweight in Miguel Cotto. Rational minds know from the get that this fight should only end one way- with a convincing victory by Miguel Cotto. Weight matters. Period. Yet I continue to hear things like "Cotto is going to be knocked out", and "Pacquio is goint to wipe the floor with Cotto." What in Cotto's past makes anyone believe that he's such an easy opponent; it can't possibly be his lastest history over the past 3 years at welterweight.

So, Cotto, I am sorry, you probably won't be pound for pound if you win the Pacquio fight, even though you will be able to give every doubter the big middle finger. If you win, everybody's hindsight will kick in as well as there sense of reason. Furthermore, boxing fans will not accept that somebody with little pizzaz can earn his way to the top of the pound for pound list. You must first consistently fight easy fights, win the easy fights big, get overpromoted by the media and analysts who have never even done a jumping jack, and then evetually, after a big win over somebody not in your league physically or talent wise, but who may have a been a former great something, you might make it to the top. Also, it wouldn't hurt to produce an album or get into some weird kind of trouble along the way, anything to spice up the story.

Until then, Cotto will only be the most succesful welterweight to get no love from any boxing fan that is not Puerto Rican.

Comment

Something about Cotto blowing him and his girl? Sounded strange to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    i thought Bully was Puerto Rican??
                    his baby mama was.

he's still paying alimony.

that ugandan is a vindictive sob.

blames the whole pr because of a defective condom.

Comment

Dude got ***** hurt, because Cotto was a ass to him and his girlfriend, and Now he is Cotto's #1 hater!!!

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      The worst thing I have ever see. Cotto couldn't carry Chavez's jock strap. Tyson in his P4P days had better defense than Cotto, and had much better offense. Also Pacquaio is the favorite to beat Cotto albiet being a FW, Cotto sucks.

Aren't you the cown that said Tito beat Oscar?
                      1. You are a ******ed Mo FO, if you think Chavez or Tyson wher em ore skilled than Cotto, Pacquiao i sdebatable, but I think Cotto is more skilled too!!!!

I have never said Tito beat Oscar, never!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X