Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I'm Not an Old Warrior, I'm a Young Killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I'm Not an Old Warrior, I'm a Young Killer

There's a saying in the States that old fighters don't die, they fade away before our eyes. Shane Mosley's latest vanishing mission takes place this Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Even in a sport as awash with contrived and half-baked titles as boxing, Mosley, who make no mistake was a wonderful, three-weight world champion, has had way more than his fair share of second chances.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At this point, it sounds like he's tryna convince himself more than he is us.

Comment

Prove it..................

Comment

Blah blah blah... you are just collecting paychecks at this point.

Comment

I'm a Mosley fan...but I have to recognize that his time is over. Mosley should have retired after his loss to Mayweather. Fighting Canelo is a major risk for him. Canelo will take him apart and will knock him out.

Comment

lol................

Comment

man hasnt won since 2009 and yet keeps getting title shots

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
                Blah blah blah... you are just collecting paychecks at this point.
                Sad, but true!!!

He's there to make Canelo look good enough to justify a fight with Mayweather in the very near future.

Comment

You're not fooling anyone Shane. You sound like K-bro trying to sell his fight vs Mormeck, trying his hardest.

Comment

I dont believe in Mosley but I dont believe i canelo
                    Neither.so im good...canelo hasn't been tested...so whaever...

Comment

Working...
                    X