No announcement yet.

Let be honest if thurman didn't have so many KOs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let be honest if thurman didn't have so many KOs

He would have gotten the bigger names already by now forget about bringing money to the table or not enough fans or whatever your favorite fighter excuse is to not fought Him ...if thurman didnt have a high KO % he would have gotten the big names period

Maybe so. But he did duck Alexander.

Comment

They don't want none of this, burn Money

Comment

Agreed. Khan is an example.

Comment

If he didn't have so many KOs he wouldn't be so overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
            He would have gotten the bigger names already by now forget about bringing money to the table or not enough fans or whatever your favorite fighter excuse is to not fought Him ...if thurman didnt have a high KO % he would have gotten the big names period
            Keith Thurman is knocking out journeymen (D-level fighters) and, therefore, all the B and A-level fighters are afraid of him. Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?

Comment

Not sure many on here know Thurman 's story. He was the chief sparring partner for Winky Wright at 15 years old give or take a year. His amateur career wasn't as promising because he always had a pro style! The fight against Bundu was boring to most, but let the world know if you guys where watching how much of a threat he is ! That Bundu fight had the makings of a spoiler fight like what Herrera did to provodnikov! Bundu throws a gan of feints, keeps moving and throws combo but doesn't commit - so if Thurman was over rated he would have fell for the trap - instead he out boxed the boxer and out footworked the mover in UD style! He ****'d bundu's head up so bad that he swept him and made bundu think- the only way I can win is by engaging this animal and if I do I will get ko'd - Thurman is a serious threat - those that understand know, those that just see fist flying see him as overrated - oooh well..

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                Well one of the main reasons he's known is because he's a ko artist. I doubt that if he was simply "all about decisions" that he'd be getting fights on Showtime cards as he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  Well one of the main reasons he's known is because he's a ko artist. I doubt that if he was simply "all about decisions" that he'd be getting fights on Showtime cards as he is now.
                  this, and that's why he got booed after the bundu fight

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                    If he didn't have so many KOs he wouldn't be so overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X