Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joan Guzman 2006 vs JMM, MAB, EM, MP who win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joan Guzman 2006 vs JMM, MAB, EM, MP who win??

In my opinion Joan is one of the most talent boxers that I see, but his best oposition was Zorrita Soto. What'd see how do against the best in 2006?

Joan vs Marco Antonio Barrera, Juan Manuel Marquez, Erik Morales, Manny Pacquiao, Juan Diaz, Acelino Freitas, David Diaz. Who you got???

Joan loses to all of them.... He was never really that good.

EDIT: Well I didnt see David Diaz at then end, he is the only one that Joan beats..

Comment

in 2006 he could probably beat them all except jmm and pac. barrera, morales and freitas were past their best.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        in 2006 he could probably beat them all except jmm and pac. barrera, morales and freitas were past their best.
        I agree with you, I am a JMM fan but I think that the style of Guzman give a lot of problems to JMM and probably to Manny. I do not claim that they would win, but if I see many possibilities. It's a shame how bad it carried Guzman's career

Comment

He beats them all except Barrera.

Comment

They all beat him except david diaz, Marquez probably ends his career.

I'm not even being sarcastic,

Comment

Why even make a fantasy fight thread about it if he won't even make weight?

Comment

It's funny to think about, but he might've been the best of that bunch in 2006. Maybe Marquez would beat him. I really have no confidence that he's lose to any one of those fighters though.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                  I agree with you, I am a JMM fan but I think that the style of Guzman give a lot of problems to JMM and probably to Manny. I do not claim that they would win, but if I see many possibilities. It's a shame how bad it carried Guzman's career
                  actually the more i think about it, i would give guzman a pretty good shot at beating pacquiao. that would be a tough style for pacquiao to face.

i don't think anybody his own size is gonna outbox marquez though.

Comment

MAB has the perfect style to beat him. enough offense, good counterpunching skills and defense and a perfect jab to keep him at bay. much like against hamed.

Comment

Working...
                    X