No announcement yet.

What Fighter Does this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    Pac-boy, did you watch Pac/JMM 3? JMM moved and counter puched beatifully and deserved the decision. No one is better at movement and counter punching than Floyd. Add the hand speed and power that Floyd has and look at the fight objectively. What do you see?? I think its funny that Pac chased a fight with Floyd for 2 years and Floyd said no. After Pac/JMM 3, Floyds all for the fight and all of a sudden its Pac thats bocking
    say what? lol ummm last i heard all demands were met except the 50/50. And outta Pacs career you are gonna sit there and judge him on his performance against JMM3.
    Fact: Floyds never fought a fighter that throws the volume Manny does. That will interrupt his defense and bother him and he will get more in this fight than hes ever got hit in his life.
    Plus: manny dont tire. hes there for 12.

Comment

Pac=boy, or you could look at the fight objectively and easily envision Pac swinging at air all night, Floyd counter punching, ataying out of harms way and winning 117-111. I'm not a Floyd lover but this is the most likely ending

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        say what? lol ummm last i heard all demands were met except the 50/50. And outta Pacs career you are gonna sit there and judge him on his performance against JMM3.
        Fact: Floyds never fought a fighter that throws the volume Manny does. That will interrupt his defense and bother him and he will get more in this fight than hes ever got hit in his life.
        Plus: manny dont tire. hes there for 12.
        Manny's never fought anyone like Floyd either man someone who thinks more then Marquez and has far more power and speed and Better skills I mean you act like Floyd's never been in with someone who doesn't throw punches in bunches at akward angles Emanuel button did it Floyd handled him accordingly even detlahoya did it and all that bothered Floyd was his jab and once he timed that it stopped being a problem even victor was supposedly out hustling Floyd and got broke down so that's not a strong case as we saw in the Marquez fights pacs open to body shots and right hands to the chin cause his body and hands are always outta position if you don't see it you don't want to but there's always that chance PAC fights a perfect fight big if-_-

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
          Manny's never fought anyone like Floyd either man someone who thinks more then Marquez and has far more power and speed and Better skills I mean you act like Floyd's never been in with someone who doesn't throw punches in bunches at akward angles Emanuel button did it Floyd handled him accordingly even detlahoya did it and all that bothered Floyd was his jab and once he timed that it stopped being a problem even victor was supposedly out hustling Floyd and got broke down so that's not a strong case as we saw in the Marquez fights pacs open to body shots and right hands to the chin cause his body and hands are always outta position if you don't see it you don't want to but there's always that chance PAC fights a perfect fight big if-_-
          this is boxing..i know it can go both ways... Thats what makes the sport tantalizing

Comment

this is boxing..i know it can go both ways... Thats what makes the sport tantalizing
            But I mean that volume reason just don't get he needs more then that

Comment

im gonna have to say manny pacquiao, alex...

Comment

But I mean that volume reason just don't get he needs more then that
                Manny has power too. And the volume..that breaks down...

lets move to battle tested. Floyd is NOT! When he cuts or swells or goes down from a hell of a shot and is forced to recover in 10seconds....it can and will change everything. Fighting Manny...thats what you gonna get. He knows it.

Comment

Manny has power too. And the volume..that breaks down...

lets move to battle tested. Floyd is NOT! When he cuts or swells or goes down from a hell of a shot and is forced to recover in 10seconds....it can and will change everything. Fighting Manny...thats what you gonna get. He knows it.
                  He's been cut he's been swole he's fought with a ripped rotator cuff and if I remember he broke his hand in a fight so how's that not battle tested you make it seems seems as when he has a tought fight he just curls up and quits like judah he fires right back and dominates in a more impressive fashion pacs never been able to do that it's always a close war.

As for power have you act like floyds a pillow puncher whens the last time manny slept somebody hatton right he doesn't knock most people out he stops them on accumulation his knock out days are pass him

Comment

If he's so good why does he continue to contradict himself and throw up new roadblocks everytime the Floyd fight is a possibility? Great he beat up a few weight drained guys and a few guys coming off the worst losses of their lives good for him. Floyd would embarrass him and NOBODY not ONE PERSON knows it more than Manny Pacquiao himself.

Comment

He's been cut he's been swole he's fought with a ripped rotator cuff and if I remember he broke his hand in a fight so how's that not battle tested you make it seems seems as when he has a tought fight he just curls up and quits like judah he fires right back and dominates in a more impressive fashion pacs never been able to do that it's always a close war.

As for power have you act like floyds a pillow puncher whens the last time manny slept somebody hatton right he doesn't knock most people out he stops them on accumulation his knock out days are pass him
                      Floyd has fought 5 times in 5 years. Im only going back five years. When did he have a war that you mention? i must have missed that one. Out of his last 5 his only KO of any credit was to Hatton. A great Check hook. Thats it! The Ortiz controversial KO...im not counting!
                      We have to go all the way back 7 years to sharmba mitchell and that was a tko to shramba! lol
                      manny will stop opponents over punches in bunches. One punch can end any fight any time. But to get beat up an entire fight until the ref has to stop it or you quit or to survive with the worst as$ kickin ever is insane. Is FLoyd ready for that? Because manny is battle tested and has been hit in 8 division by harder hitters than Floyd!

Comment

Working...
                      X