Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Mail Order Brides? they sell themselves for a GreenCard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Mail Order Brides? they sell themselves for a GreenCard?

is it true that they will have sex with you for a greencard? that is a shame how come they do not have more self respect instead they will just sleep with a stranger for a greencard instead of making something of themselves.

Let me holla

Comment

I bet its just a **** site that gives girls a "greencard". If it's for real it just shows how great America is. Get on dat dick gurllllllllll!

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
        I bet its just a **** site that gives girls a "greencard". If it's for real it just shows how great America is. Get on dat dick gurllllllllll!

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          Let me holla
          big booty mexicana chick willing to give the stick for that green.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            lol she might be a TJ hooker! with some STDS but that ass is fire.

Comment

Jesus, what is it with you and Mexicans. You are worse than my friend Paul Allen.

Comment

Actually there was a story done for HBO I believe a few years back that had a man (American man) who was getting Mexican women, to marry rich American men.

Now the reason that American men where wanting to marry Mexican women was because, and this is out of the mouth of these American men, "American women have no self repsect and no skills in the house".

See, I know there's **** sights like the one you got that pic from that depict fantasies you may have about our beautifull latin women that won't give you the time of day. In reality though, the American way of life is slowly deteriorating and American men that still want women with values, are turning to Mexico for what they can't get here.

The Mexican women in return get taken out of poverty and a life of misery that exists in Mexico.

Domain, I know your a weak little white boy that feels intimidated by the Mexican male and lusts after the latin female that you could never have but it's ok.

Maybe one day you will have the courage to come from behind your computer and say these things in real life instead of having to live a life of bigotry and racism in private, only frustrating yourself. Then again, that might be dangerous to your health....

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  Actually there was a story done for HBO I believe a few years back that had a man (American man) who was getting Mexican women, to marry rich American men.

Now the reason that American men where wanting to marry Mexican women was because, and this is out of the mouth of these American men, "American women have no self repsect and no skills in the house".

See, I know there's **** sights like the one you got that pic from that depict fantasies you may have about our beautifull latin women that won't give you the time of day. In reality though, the American way of life is slowly deteriorating and American men that still want women with values, are turning to Mexico for what they can't get here.

The Mexican women in return get taken out of poverty and a life of misery that exists in Mexico.

Domain, I know your a weak little white boy that feels intimidated by the Mexican male and lusts after the latin female that you could never have but it's ok.

Maybe one day you will have the courage to come from behind your computer and say these things in real life instead of having to live a life of bigotry and racism in private, only frustrating yourself. Then again, that might be dangerous to your health....

if these mexican women have self respect and morals then why they selling themselves on a meat market? lol

Come on man everyone knows latin women can be sexy but whats up with them selling themselves? do they have strong family values or does there parents raise them that way oh mija sell yourself to a gringo!

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post

if these mexican women have self respect and morals then why they selling themselves on a meat market? lol

Come on man everyone knows latin women can be sexy but whats up with them selling themselves? do they have strong family values or does there parents raise them that way oh mija sell yourself to a gringo!
                    So then you are saying that it is only the Mexican women who are "selling" themselves on the market? Are these your words?

Comment

Working...
                    X