Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I Think Mayweather-Berto is Done, I Might Be Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is going to turn up at Floyd's place with a bag full of Cheeseburgers soon...

"I got these cheeseburgers Floyd..."

Comment

This is sad tbh,did he not hear that this was Floyd's last fight??

Comment

Just had a texted from a friend who work at the MGM and it supposed to be confirmed over the next week. But yeh...its going to be Berto.

Comment

Khan is going to follow Mayweather around after retirement.

"Come on, Floyd gimme that fight! I'll suck your d*ck!"

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Khan is going to follow Mayweather around after retirement.

"Come on, Floyd gimme that fight! I'll suck your d*ck!"
            QFT, I never understood why Floyd needed such big ass body guards, but it all makes sense now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
              I actually feel bad for Khan. Poor guy has been begging for this fight his entire career lol
              I know. Just sad.

Comment

Amir Khan got cuckolded. He gets to watch his Gym mate get the big payday and big fight.

Comment

Another snooze fest from teh Master non fighter

Let me save ya'll some money. Here's what has happened in every other Floyd fight. Floyd dances around, Hugs and runs for twelve rounds and generally avoids a fight at all costs. Everybody falls asleep and he struts around like he's done something special again. In the all time "non-fighter" class, Floyd is the King! Anybody who pays money to watch Floyd dance and hug his way to another decision is an idiot! The era of this kind of boxing has to end! It's killing boxing. There is nothing heroic about it, nothing that even hints at drama or battle. It is a big reason why UFC is gaining popularity all the time. Those guys are "Fighters" and they have to be. Guys like Floyd could not exist in the UFC. He would be forced to fight and then his pea sized nuts and heart would be revealed. Boxing doesn't get better till Floyd goes away and they stop allowing this non- fighting to be perpetrated on a paying public.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Earlier today, TMZ Sports reported that a deal was reached for Floyd Mayweather Jr. to defend his WBC/WBA welterweight titles against Andre Berto, who previously held the WBC/IBF belts at 147-pounds. The fight would take place on September 12th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Last month, Mayweather named Berto and Karim Mayfield as the two boxers in the running to face him. Almost everyone felt he was joking, but the signs of a Berto fight were gaining steam when industry sources revealed that Mayweather's upcoming fight would be held on CBS as a non-pay-per-view event.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Never give up hope! Keep the dream alive, buddy!

- Bermuda

Comment

• Khan=Berto

Either guy is just the same, can't simply beat a B+ fighter. Khan is only banking on his popularity to get the fight. That Algieri fight back fired on him

Comment

Working...
                      X