No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says Trilogy Will Happen, But Not Right Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Says Trilogy Will Happen, But Not Right Away

Mike Alvarado is ready, willing and eager to fight Brandon Rios for the third time.

"Brandon gave me a shot to redeem myself," Alvarado said after their highly entertaining and excellent fight in Las Vegas on Saturday night. "I'll give him a shot for the trilogy."

Alvarado boxed his way to a narrow but unanimous decision to take the WBO interim light-welterweight title and reverse the outcome of their slugfest five months ago.

The punch statistics were almost as close as the scoring. Alvarado was credited with landing 261 punches to 241 for Rios. The scores were 115-113 on two cards and 114-113.

Alvarado won three of the last four rounds on two scorecards and all four on a third to pull out the fight, avenging his seventh-round loss in October.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WWIII in Denver...

It should be their next fight, even if they do want to take some time off.

Comment

they shouldnt fight again until they both move up, no need to come 20+ pounds into the ring and one of them will prob get sparked in the next one. Give them a break and let them earn some money, hard enough already to understand rios

Comment

Was better than I expected. I'm happy Alvarado won. Maybe next time Alvardo wins by stoppage

Comment

they should fight next. while excitement is still there. unless they both fight absolute bums that have no chance in ruining the third fight

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
            they should fight next. while excitement is still there. unless they both fight absolute bums that have no chance in ruining the third fight
            Rios lost to Abril and Alvarado was losing to ****ing Prescott

Comment

Arum is going to try to prolong it. Which I completely disagree with. Brandon gave mike the rematch, now give Brandon his rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Rios lost to Abril and Alvarado was losing to ****ing Prescott
                He did? Boxrec, wiki, and other sources say otherwise. Check up on your sources man.

Comment

1 of them will fight Jmm next most likely if he doesn't fight pac

Comment

Marquez vs Alvarado
                    Rios vs Provodnikov

Fight fans dream card.

Comment

Working...
                    X