Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellew:"Stay out of them AA meetings and tell your dad to stay away from young girls"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed: Vince Cleverly is a serial pedophile pervert

Comment

Tony Bellew risked being hauled before the boxing authorities after alleging Nathan Cleverly has a problem with alcohol ahead of their highly-charged rematch.

As the pair squared up during a heated head-to-head on Thursday, Bellew asked: ‘Been to any AA meetings lately?’

The jibe was taken to refer to Alcoholics Anonymous but Cleverly dismissed the accusation and predicated Bellew will have to answer to the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBC).

‘I honestly don’t know what he’s referring to,’ he said. ‘He tried personal insults before the first fight and this AA one is a new one. He’s desperate to rattle me but I’m too strong. He’s making these things up and waffling on. He needs a good slap and he’s going to get one.

‘There should be a line but that just sums him up as a person. There’s no boundary with him, he’s horrible.

‘Who doesn’t enjoy life around work? I do but to make an accusation like that is insulting to me.

‘It’s no major issue to me but on a wider horizon, in terms of the Boxing Board, they’ll probably do something about it.
      ‘You can’t have idiots like him making accusations.’

The BBBC’s General Secretary Robert Smith told Sportsmail: ‘Mr Cleverly has no history of alcohol abuse. He has passed every medical and blood test and has never caused us concern."

‘We will look at the whole interview but I cannot comment until I’ve seen it.’

Bellew later played dumb when asked to explain the retort.
      He said: ‘What does AA mean? What’s that? I’m just saying what does AA stand for?’

When it was explained, he added mockingly: ‘Is it? Is that what he’s been up to? For an athlete like that to attend those classes, a strong-minded athlete! We’ve opened a can of worms haven’t we? I can’t believe it!

‘He said he hasn’t been for 18 months. I seem to know an awful lot more about him than he knows about me.

‘I’m just letting people know he is not this clean-cut guy that he likes to pretend he is, going on as if I’m some street thug.

‘This guy can’t even stay on the straight and narrow for himself."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...athan-Cleverly

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
        Confirmed: Vince Cleverly is a serial pedophile pervert
        Lol....it seems that no one has picked up on the comments about Vince. He always came across as a complete tosser but never expected to hear that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Lol....it seems that no one has picked up on the comments about Vince. He always came across as a complete tosser but never expected to hear that stuff.
          Is there any evidence besides what Bellew said?

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
            Is there any evidence besides what Bellew said?
            Not that I know of.

The whole situation with Cleverly leaving his dad and then briefly going to Adam Booth before going back to Wales to train with someone who used to work under his dad does seem odd.

I just remembered too that Cleverly postponed his comeback 2 or 3 times with "injuries". Perhaps he was still struggling with the booze?

This has been the most intriguing part of Cleverly-Bellew for me....lol I don't even care about the fight.

Comment

Not that I know of.

The whole situation with Cleverly leaving his dad and then briefly going to Adam Booth before going back to Wales to train with someone who used to work under his dad does seem odd.

I just remembered too that Cleverly postponed his comeback 2 or 3 times with "injuries". Perhaps he was still struggling with the booze?

This has been the most intriguing part of Cleverly-Bellew for me....lol I don't even care about the fight.
              The fight should be reasonably entertaining because they both get hit. But the real show will be Periban vs. DeGale. That's the biggest fight on the card in terms of talent.

Comment

Bellew is a legend.

Cleverly looks and talks like a drunk, so no surprises there.

Comment

Originally posted by eli porter View Post
                  The fight should be reasonably entertaining because they both get hit. But the real show will be Periban vs. DeGale. That's the biggest fight on the card in terms of talent.
                  Guess you haven't seen Periban's last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Bellew is a legend.

Cleverly looks and talks like a drunk, so no surprises there.
                    Don't see that at all. Never expected that allegation.

Had another little listen and I heard Clev say "I got out of that ages ago. 14 months".

Sounds like there's definitely some truth to it.

Comment

Don't see that at all. Never expected that allegation.

Had another little listen and I heard Clev say "I got out of that ages ago. 14 months".

Sounds like there's definitely some truth to it.
                      I was mostly having a dig at his welsh accent

Maybe immediate result of the Kovalev beating?

Comment

Working...
                      X