Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post some short term goals of yours in this thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lose 21 lbs

Get better job

Earn MPP degree

Find the perfect girl to settle with.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Good luck on this, those diet soft drinks and junk food are terrible for you.
      Thanks man. I've made small steps recently but then regressed the past few days.

It's long overdue really. But I guess I'm young and not done too much damage but as I get older my body will not be able to handle all this **** the same. So I figured best cut it out ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        good luck on your planned blog my friend... im looking forward reading (or watching) it...
        Thanks Talip, if there's any topics in particular you want me to attempt to write about, just let me know!!! Obviously I can't promise any standards. It's just going to be a hobby that I hope some others might find useful or interesting.

Comment

.......Have fun!

Comment

Go home...get stoned...

Comment

Step 1: masturbate vigorously
              Step 2: start a flame war
              Step 3: avoid ban
              Step 4: rage!!!!
              Step 5: laugh at ban

Comment

My current goal is to start running and go twice a week. To do this I first have to buy running shoes that will cater to my flat-feet! Since they are pretty pricey I'm taking my time and researching the best shoes to get!

if you got flat feet you need motion control running shoes
                check out this running store base in san diego CA

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/...sshoesrunning/

check this link so see the type of running shoes you need
                http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/...ntentId=200092

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  Thanks man. I've made small steps recently but then regressed the past few days.

It's long overdue really. But I guess I'm young and not done too much damage but as I get older my body will not be able to handle all this **** the same. So I figured best cut it out ASAP.
                  You're only four years old, you've got plenty of time.

Comment

my first short term goal is to rape an athletic female. why? just for the **** of it!

i would love to do this on an athletic female because i'm pretty sure that it will take a couple of good strokes to really mess her up. messing her up the way i want to won't be achieved if she keeps moving more than i do since my cardio ain't that good at times of being nervous.

to achieve this short term goal i would need to go to a local home depot store. buy a chloroform, handkerchief, rope and some gasoline.

i would also need to practice my evading skills and ninja skills to do this precisely and quietly.

wish me luck!
                    Last edited by Nooblet; 11-21-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      Same thing might have happened to me. When I was 13 I'd do 3 x 3 miles a week on concrete in these demons:

I've just recently gotten over a stupid obsession with pride and have finally decided to buy the proper gear for activities.
                      I like the back half of those. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X