Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some forums on Boxingscene that you haven't stepped foot in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    If you're referring to me I swear I had no idea what a Pinoy was. I seen the word around but I never really paid attention to it. If it helps, I have no idea what an Aussie is either.
    I hope you're not serious; not even Larry's that idiotically stupid...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      LOL Tim is stupid idiot and Larry is idiotically stupid. I can see the resemblance.

To the TS I don't go to Pinoy Lounge too. I don't understand their language. That's not how Chinese writes.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        LOL Tim is stupid idiot and Larry is idiotically stupid. I can see the resemblance.

To the TS I don't go to Pinoy Lounge too. I don't understand their language. That's not how Chinese writes.
        I go to the Pinoy Lang all the time and I don't speak the language I just admire the pictures of the beautiful women

Comment

Pretty much go everywhere except the sections I need a invite/password for.

Comment

In my early years, it used to NSB, NSB and NSB. Then I found the Lounge which is more restricted in the amount of members. Now it's Lounge, NSB - with less and less of NSB. Though I pop in to check for thread topics.

I'm honestly thinking about registering my 'cupocity303' account and taking my talents over to Chimpout dot com forums, to get some more active & lively debates going.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              LMAO.

Boston went in for the kill.

Comment

Working...
              X