Broner vs Abril : who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump...........................

Comment

Here is some telling information. Look at the guys Broner has fought, Ponce, Reese, Demarco, and others who stand RIGHT in front of Broner. Thats because Broner does not have fast footwork. There is a reason they picked these guys for him. A fighter cannot have average footspeed against Abril or a guy like Vasquez. Broner would be made to look more ordinary and his people are not going to allow that while they are building up the Broner hype. Notice how Broner NEVER mentions Vasquez and keeps calling out Burns???? As if it is some sort of guarantee that Burns is going to beat Vasquez in spite of the fact that most would pick Vasquez against Burns. Clear pattern.

Comment

I take Abril, he’s not as fun to watch as Broner but its probably because he’s fighting the real competition in the division. If he fights smart and uses that jab of his, I can’ t see him losing

Comment

Broner would definitely beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            Broner would definitely beat him.
            I'm going in the opposite direction as you. When this poll was first posted, I voted Broner. After watching Abril tonight, I've shifted towards Richie.

Comment

Tough fight. Win or lose Broner would struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by PurePugilist216 View Post
                I take Abril, he’s not as fun to watch as Broner but its probably because he’s fighting the real competition in the division. If he fights smart and uses that jab of his, I can’ t see him losing
                He has a good jab and it works effectively since he's so long but if you notice most of the time he just stick his arm out there to keep the distance, not really jabbing. Like a range finder.

Comment

Damn this would be a good tactical fight. Im leaning towards Abril right now but Broner can beat him.

Comment

I'd favor Broner slightly, but this would be tough for him, very tough.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I'd favor Broner slightly, but this would be tough for him, very tough.
                      That's the easiset thing one can say about this fight. The outcome is another matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X