No announcement yet.

London riots: Looting and violence continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    Apparently there are a few reports coming in that the Children's Hospital in Birmingham is in lockdown and rioters are trying to get in... how sad is this...
    Jesus do they have any humanity? Scaring sick children, they are vermin

Comment

• Video of heavily outnumbered riot police being overrun by charging rioters.

Comment

Holy ****

The EDL are Marching in Enfield right now

Tweets:

100 white men sprinting along Hford Rd. Shouts of "Get the Pakis.

100 white men, 30s-40s, sprinting along Hertford Rd. Shouts of "Get the Pakis."

#Enfield man in 40s held back by police: "They're rats, they're rats. They mugged my auntie last night."
        lol................most of the pakistani's are not rioting because its the month of ramadan and they are fasting in the day,mosque in the evening till about 11-12,silly edl muppets....

Comment

• Hope they get their ****ing hands chopped off.

Comment

Apparently there are a few reports coming in that the Children's Hospital in Birmingham is in lockdown and rioters are trying to get in... how sad is this...
            The ****? That is beyond ****ed up. Someone with a big gun should stand guard outside.

Comment

• Lmao. Listen to this lad on Sky News.

Reporter: So why are you out here? youth 'Cause I'm here to cause trouble init man' reporter 'Why are you wearing that mask' youth 'Cause I could end up nicked man, you know what I mean' reporter 'So.. Are you a law abiding citizen?' youth 'Am I **** man, I'm here to cause aggro init, the police are c*nts init. I'm here to get what ever I can and p*ss them off' reporter 'Ok, I think I'll end it here'.

Shows what mindless, moronic, illogical, dumb, ******ed, fools, police are dealing with.

Comment

Lmao. Listen to this lad on Sky News.

Reporter: So why are you out here? youth 'Cause I'm here to cause trouble init man' reporter 'Why are you wearing that mask' youth 'Cause I could end up nicked man, you know what I mean' reporter 'So.. Are you a law abiding citizen?' youth 'Am I **** man, I'm here to cause aggro init, the police are c*nts init. I'm here to get what ever I can and p*ss them off' reporter 'Ok, I think I'll end it here'.

Shows what mindless, moronic, illogical, dumb, ******ed, fools, police are dealing with.
                Sounds like a decent bloke.

Comment

Lmao. Listen to this lad on Sky News.

****ing the shoot the lot of them...........

Comment

• I wonder if the England will release gun laws now.............

Comment

• Lots of sirens near me now. I'm bout 4 miles from B'ham.

Comment

Working...
                      X