Arum: 'Rachel is a bad influence to Donaire Jr.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Man shut the **** up.

Then look at the names on TR's roster for the same weight classes, and tell me what you think.

Truth is Arum is BY FAR the best promoter in the game and the biggest names and draws were built up by him. Name one fighter who GBP built up from scratch and turned into a household name who can fetch 500K-1 mil buys and fill stadiums.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
    That guy i tell you is fcking raycist. He's saying "pac fans" although what's in his dark heart he meant "filipinos". This ***** is a fckin closet racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      Wow. Talk about generalization. I actually thought Donaire would have a good career out of Top Rank until I looked at the other competition in Golden Boy, Lou Dibella, Gary Shaw, etc. All the big names in Bantam, Super Bantam, and Featherweight are in Top Rank. Golden Boy can only offer him one or two good fights at Bantamweight and then it goes downhill from there.
      big names at bantam at top rank??? like who?? super bantam like who?? wv2??molitor??? plz they are hardly big names. u make it seem like those fighters will make or break his career. u guys are super sensationalists. there at many great fights at both weights and most of those fights do not involve top rank fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I agree.

I don't care about Golden boy or top rank, but just based on potential future opponents Top Rank has the roster. Golden Boy can offer Mares then after that ahhhhhh
        True that.. Personally I think the wifey just wanted the big paydays ASAP for Donaire and TR wasnt providing that right away so she decided to take him to GBP and see what they have to offer..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          big names at bantam at top rank??? like who?? super bantam like who?? wv2??molitor??? plz they are hardly big names. u make it seem like those fighters will make or break his career. u guys are super sensationalists. there at many great fights at both weights and most of those fights do not involve top rank fighters.
          he is moving up to Featherweight and im sure Juanma would fit into it.

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
            he is moving up to Featherweight and im sure Juanma would fit into it.
            thats a looooong time from now. we are talking 2 or even 3 yrs in the future. who knows what will be different by now. some on guys.u guys are setting up big fights for yrs to come. i mean srsly, juanma hasnt even fought gamboa yet and ur talking about him fighting donaire?? dont make no sense.

Comment

Really don't know why Donaire's wife is getting the flak when this is nothing new about Nonito.

He left Gary Shaw promotions in mid 2008 because he wasn't getting the number of fights stated in the contract and Shaw failed to properly disclose revenue from his previous fights. He joined Top Rank.

Arum saying this in public is disingenuous.

Comment

bad bad move smfh

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                  Really don't know why Donaire's wife is getting the flak when this is nothing new about Nonito.

He left Gary Shaw promotions in mid 2008 because he wasn't getting the number of fights stated in the contract and Shaw failed to properly disclose revenue from his previous fights. He joined Top Rank.

Arum saying this in public is disingenuous.
                  it basically certifies that arum and donaire will never have a business relationship again u never take business and turn it personal. u never attack a person's wife in business, esp. when ur trying to do business with that person. arum blurs this line often and it baffles me why he does it.

Comment

Donaire will regret signing with GBP. Hate to admit it, but TR is the top dog in the promoting side

Comment

Just browsing through some old threads and I came across this gem.

Comment

Working...
                      X